The Holy Grail

I did some light shopping this weekend and I think I might have found the Holy Grail.

Vintage Nine West leather over the knee boots in almost new, barely worn condition and, most importantly, in my size.

Of course I had to wear them the very next day – check out my Style Diary for the full ensemble.

Susan

About Susan

Susan's all-time favorite things include pugs, eating outdoors, and absurd mushroom-themed housewares. Her current obsessions include nail polish, wedges, and anything high-waisted. Her ultimate style icon is her grandma, and she's one of the founders of ModCloth!

0 Responses to The Holy Grail

1. Sarah 10/24/2007 at 3:54 pm #

I wonder how those boots would look with skinny jeans, with a skirt, and with leggings, and which of the three they’d look best with.

2. Lauren 10/24/2007 at 4:00 pm #

Oh these are just gorgeous, make me itchin’ to get some boots!

3. Cynthia 10/24/2007 at 5:26 pm #

I am sooooo jealous!!!

4. Susan 10/25/2007 at 3:25 pm #

Thanks ladies!

Sarah: I’m wearing them with leggings here – I think I’ll try them with a skirt next!

5. Casey 10/28/2007 at 9:02 pm #

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!! i have some like those that i took from my moms closet!!!!!

6. Luve 10/31/2007 at 5:33 am #

Great boots! I’m a bit jealous too :)

7. Jacky 01/12/2008 at 10:23 pm #

omg i’ve been trying to get a pair of boots like that n i CANT FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!!

8. Carissa 08/01/2008 at 9:44 pm #

I want those! They’re amazing!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. ModLife » Blog Archive » Holy Grail: Part 2 - 07/30/2008

[...] Grail: Part 2 July 30th, 2008 by Susan I thought I’d found the vintage Holy Grail last year. This weekend, I came to the realization that I was mistaken. [...]