Fluffy Fridays

ModCloth HQ isn’t just a place for fashion obsession… we are also obsessed with our pets. It’s true: we love to take pictures of them, we love to talk about them, and of course we think they are all wonderfully gifted (even when they’re running into tables or chasing shadows).

You’ve met Winston, our indomitable little mascot and blog regular. Inspired by him, we’re starting a new weekly feature called Fluffy Friday – a place for all things cute n’ fluffy! Send us your favorite pet pictures, and tell us what you love most about your fluffy friend. Every Friday we’ll recap the week’s cuteness here.

I’ll start the feature with pictures of my strange and adorable cat, Voodoo, playing with shoelaces.

Voodoo has many different meows, and he likes to show them off… constantly. Sometimes I swear he’s trying to talk to me.

At night, he likes to sit in a corner of my room and stare at me until I fall asleep.

Somehow I think that’s cute instead of creepy.

Email us your pet snapshots at blog@modcloth.com!

About ModCloth

0 Responses to Fluffy Fridays

1. ann marie 10/26/2007 at 6:34 pm #

Awww…that looks like my kitty Elvin. :)

2. Kendra 10/26/2007 at 7:06 pm #

AWW
    the cat and the shoe lace.
    Adorable.

3. Susan 10/26/2007 at 7:19 pm #

Voodoo is so flippin cute. Too bad I’m probably allergic to him…

4. Sarah 10/26/2007 at 9:38 pm #

I love kitties! My cats are lazy as can be, but they will still get up for a nice piece of string…..or to tear apart my feather bag in the craft room…..

5. Maddi 10/26/2007 at 10:30 pm #

Voodoo was a wonderful pet to start off Fluffy Fridays; he’s very cute! It’s times like this that make me wish I had a cat… Fun idea, can’t wait until next Friday!

6. Kelly 10/26/2007 at 10:54 pm #

One of my cats is nicknamed “Ginger the Ninja Jungle Assassin” because she’s always stalking people from our backyard fence. And sampling the local wildlife.

Your cat is freakin’ adorable though. . .I miss my kittehs!

7. joana 10/26/2007 at 11:35 pm #

this makes me want a cat, too bad mom is allergic =(

8. Nicole 10/27/2007 at 1:55 am #

Cute cat!

My landlady’s cat has a little obsession with tissue paper.

9. Paulina 10/27/2007 at 8:04 am #

That´s the cutest little kittycat…Just like my Sputnik. =)
    I know that´s the strangest name ever, but his head was as big as a space rocket when we got him, therefore the weird name.
    Go Fluffy Friday!

10. Michelle 10/27/2007 at 10:25 am #

Very adorable and very festive kitty :)

11. jenny w 10/27/2007 at 1:10 pm #

hey aww your kitty looks soo sweet i remember wen mine used to play with strings and chase my night gown :D good times! aww so cute ha ive already sed that :P

heres a pic of one of my cats trying to eat my dads bacon barm ;) hehe her names emily and shes 17!

keep up the good work with the site i

12. lillian 10/27/2007 at 1:11 pm #

aawwww! im totally sending you my cat snapshots!

13. jenny w 10/27/2007 at 1:12 pm #

o bumer it hasnt worked never mind ill hav 2 leave how cute she luks to the imagination and the end of my comment says I

14. Audrey 10/27/2007 at 3:37 pm #

Aw what a cutie!

15. Fi 10/28/2007 at 8:33 am #

Aw, Voodoo is so sweet! My cat Pebbles does that as well. It can get a little annoying when the laces are still attached to the shoe, though.
    She now seems to be more interested in make up brushes, ribbons and pretty much anything else that she can madly chase around the house. Oh, and Pebbles is nuts about bottle tops, too. She just runs around crazily all by herself, flicking it from one paw to another like a one person (well, cat) football game. Cute.

16. Emilie 10/28/2007 at 4:26 pm #

So cute! So, so cute!

17. Danielle 10/28/2007 at 6:07 pm #

Cute cat! He’s cute overload worthy.

18. Jessica 10/29/2007 at 11:24 am #

That is certainly one very cute looking cat – oh, how I want to have my own cat around the flat… but until I move into a better home with a decent garden I can’t .

However I do have a very flat friendly hamster called ‘Fidget’ who keeps me amused with her crazy antics.

19. Emelia 10/29/2007 at 8:47 pm #

Aw he’s really cute. I have a black cat, too. They’re the best.

20. Yunna 10/30/2007 at 1:21 pm #

i always wanted a black cat, they look so cute and a bit misterious:)

21. shahrzad 10/30/2007 at 8:28 pm #

Guys, thanks for all the adorable pet anecdotes!

We got a few pet pics in for this week, so check back on Friday for more total cuteness.

22. iris 10/31/2007 at 2:44 am #

a black cat which does knots better than the marine guys. i place my bets on it ;)) voodoo’s a great name for a wizz cat (or is that a witch?)