A ModCloth Halloween

When clothing and fashion are not just a passion but also your job, Halloween can be a daunting holiday. Especially in the ModCloth office, with all this incredible vintage clothing floating around… how’s a girl to choose?

This weekend we all managed to find a costume and take a picture together. Please excuse the haze – the party had a fog machine!

ModCloth Halloween

From left to right: Shahrzad (as model Irina Lazareanu), Emily (as Annie Hall), Sari (as an extra from The Birds), Susan (as Molly Ringwald at the prom).

Susan

0 Responses to A ModCloth Halloween

1. maria 10/29/2007 at 6:44 pm #

ahhh!! the birds!! that movie creeped me out. i never saw a bird the same way again.

2. Ciera Waring 10/29/2007 at 9:47 pm #

That blue dress! I owe the same one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

~C

3. Whosmellsmarshmallows? 10/30/2007 at 10:55 am #

Weeeee! Annie Hall! I went as her last year and my boyfriend went as Woody Allen! Fun!

4. Ruby 10/30/2007 at 1:33 pm #

Molly Ringwald= awesome
    you have such a cool costume selection!
    Makes my thrown together Wonderwoman look like crap lol!
    x x

5. Liza 10/30/2007 at 2:56 pm #

I LOVE Halloween! Here in Sweden Halloween is not that big unfortunately.. That´s sooo sad! I want to have a dress-up party aswell! Well, it is really fun to see how great you guys looked! Hope you had a really great evening! Love your blog! Best regards Liza

6. Sara 10/30/2007 at 3:54 pm #

Hahaa, Love it! The blue dress is FABULOUS!!
    I really love this blog! Veeery Down to earth :]
    Lots of Love
    Sara
    xx

7. Mary 10/31/2007 at 1:45 am #

I love the Molly Ringwald at the prom. I may have to steal that for next. I’m already a Freudian slip.

8. Susan 10/31/2007 at 10:25 am #

Thanks guys! Glad you like our costumes. ;)

9. stefanie 10/31/2007 at 4:58 pm #

Thanks for this. The whole Halloween-on-Wednesday thing was really bumming me out. But your cotumes heartened me! And then when I woke up this morning to find my laid-back boyfriend dressing himself like Pee-Wee Herman, I had to rise to the challenge.

What am I today? Umm, not sure. Some kind of hipster witch. Back off or I will magically strip you of your sense of irony! But be nice and I’ll turn water into Pabst.