What’s in Your Bag?

In the Bag
Everyone has purse essentials – the stuff you can’t go anywhere without. Tell us yours by posting a photo and description as a comment on this post! A winner will be selected randomly from entries placed by Friday the 30th at 1 pm, and will get the Overboard Bag in blue and a Whale Spin wallet. Good luck!

Susan

About Susan

Susan's all-time favorite things include pugs, eating outdoors, and absurd mushroom-themed housewares. Her current obsessions include nail polish, wedges, and anything high-waisted. Her ultimate style icon is her grandma, and she's one of the founders of ModCloth!

96 Responses to What’s in Your Bag?

1. Vy 05/23/2008 at 1:54 am #

My everyday items are pretty simple. Though little other nicknacks will sneak their way in, depending on my mood. But this is the stuff that i always end up on me:
    1 cloud wallet full of idenity proofs, cards, and moola
    2 mini cassette wallet
    3 bunny plush keychain
    4 umbrella [needed for seattle rain]
    5 sharpie [for doodles]
    6 Airborn [the fun life of late night schoolwork]
    7 contact solution [away eye tiredness and dryness!]
    8 lotion [boo face dryness]
    9 my star pin thing [b/c its cute]

^ – ^

2. erin k. bailey 05/23/2008 at 2:53 am #

omg so much stuff! mac lip gloss, sparkly coin purse, hello kitty wallet, visine, korres guava lip balm (the BEST!) miscellaneous scraps of paper with notes, gum, and my phone! hee hee! xoxo ekb*

3. Sara 05/23/2008 at 3:09 am #

1. Notebook (for writing, sketching and gluing things into)
    2. Day planner (for day-planning)
    3. Whatever novel I happen to be reading (V. by Thomas Pynchon, at the moment)
    4. Wallet
    5. A hairbrush (for taming frizzies)
    6. A tiny collapsable, reusable shopping bag (for saving the planet)
    7. Advil (for aches and pains and emergencies)
    8. A little pink bag full of lipglosses and hand lotion and Visine and a mirror (for vanity)
    9. BLISTEX (for saving my lips and my life)
    10. Ipod (not pictured since I’m listening to it at the moment, but for my tunes)
    11. A purple felt pen (for making things pretty and writing in my books)

4. danielle compono 05/23/2008 at 3:38 am #

wow well not too much but its MY essentials! lets see…
    -panda vs robots wallet
    -classic ipod with skull earbuds
    -burts bees beeswax lipbalm
    -R(ED) pin *aids awareness in africa pin*
    -panda vs. robots pin
    -bunny coin purse
    -gloomy bear compact mirror
    -my 3 keys on a million cute keychains
    -virgin mobile cellphone with two cute phone hangies lol
    -oh and portable mini chopsticks and holder (incase of emergencies lol)
    and i believe thats all! never leave home without them!! ^_^

5. Rachel Jones 05/23/2008 at 4:02 am #

1.Umberella
    2.Money
    3.Lip balm
    4. Phone
    5.iPod
    6.Credit card
    7.Tissues
    That’s it.

6. Dee walsh 05/23/2008 at 5:32 am #

inside my new fave bag:
    *water
    *chewing gum
    *my trusty ducky keyring travels everywhere with me
    *house keys
    *wallet
    *umbrella ella ella
    *sunglasses (its ireland…four seasons in one day!)
    *mobile phone
    *list of stuff i have to do which never gets done!!
    *deodrant
    *Burts bees lip balm
    *lottery tickets that need to be checked!
    *lots of loose change weighing me down
    *Ipod
    *Id
    *bus timetable (i gots no car :( )
    *usually my camera but I was using it obv taking the photo!!

7. Fay 05/23/2008 at 5:48 am #

It’s a treasure trove in there, I tell you! The constant items tend to be:

Unicorn purse (some money, cards, Student ID, receipts and salt)
    iPod – VERY important, I always need it.
    Bottle of water.
    Vaseline.
    Small star print clutch full of makeup (just incase!)
    A tiny plastic ball with make-up wipes inside
    Pens (Red, blue, green and black bics, a fountain pen and whatever colour sharpies I have on me)
    Sudoku ripped out of the metro paper
    Tissues! I am a constant sneezer.
    Headache and hayfever tablets, in a plastic hello kitty thing that used to hold gum.
    Sunglasses case, holding sunglasses and contacts barrel with solution.
    Comb
    Mirror
    Tiny Notebook
    Hairbands/clips
    Old gig/theatre tickets
    More salt (nowhere ever gives you salt with your food anymore!)
    Passport (for constant IDing – I’m 22 yet get mistaken for 15! Oh, and incase somone decides to whisk me away on a moments notice!)

Hmmm.. I think that’s it :)

8. Liesbet 05/23/2008 at 6:25 am #

Love it.

1. My keys, no kidding! / 2. My cell, no kidding! / 3. My wallet / 4. My gorgeous iPod, what an awesome thing that is / 5. Bracelets and just one earring, I lost the other one and I’m hoping to ever find it somewhere out on the streets, that would be so neat! / 6. My belgian train-ticket / 7. New lipstick! / 8. Dafalgan, for when my tummy or my head aches / 9. A white bike-light for when it’s dark outside, I hate getting a fine

There’s also a couple of pieces of paper, lots of pens, hairclips, some mints and a cookie from when a drank a cup of coffee with my mother yesterday afternoon.

Now gimme!

9. Linda 05/23/2008 at 8:36 am #

I never realized how much of my personality is evident just by peeking inside of my “Bag O’Fun”. ;) Surprisingly, when I went to take this picture, there weren’t even half as many items in my purse as there usually are! Go figure!

- My purse is purple and metallic and downright HUGE! I bought it last year on super clearance and just fell in love with it! Of course, no one wanted it when they were selling it full-price in the store, but now, I get compliments almost daily on it.

- Sunglasses: They’re leopard-print and oversized. I bought them off of a street vendor in NYC for $8. I LOVE these! Oh, how I wish I lived closer to NYC so I could get another pair…. *sigh*

- Nail file: As much as I might try to take care of my nails, I’m a constant klutz and always breaking my nails or catching them on something. This wee-little-mini nail file was too cute to pass up…besides, it’s covered in skulls!

- Phone: I’m a sucker for anything bright pink and loud. ;) This phone just fits me perfectly. I can’t go anywhere without it. I feel like the Emperor without any clothes when I leave it at home!

- Random scribbles of directions: I can’t drive 2 blocks away without directions. I’m CONSTANTLY getting lost wherever I go, so at any given time, there are directions to somewhere in my bag. ;)

- Camera: Okay, so just the camera *case* is in the picture, but I needed the camera itself to..oh, I don’t know…take this picture? ;) I NEVER go anywhere without my camera. I’m convinced that the one time I do, that’s when I’ll meet the rock star I’ve been in love with for years and I won’t be able to have proof for myself. haha

- My Betsey Johnson “bags”: When a large department store went out of business, I was able to snag these two little Betsey bags for $6 total. They’re purple leopard-print (can you tell I love leopard??) and covered in glitter! Seriously, how much better can you get than these puppies?? The smaller one is used for a wallet, and the bigger one holds a few key makeup pieces.

- Lipgloss: Okay, that one snuck out of my makeup bag. I’m a mess.

- Keys: In addition to the big, honkin’ keychain I carry (which makes me feel like a janitor), I carry my work key on a separate chain, which is really just a dogtag. I can’t tell you what it says on the dogtag, or else I’d have to kill you. ;)

- Dental Floss: In the words of Julia Roberts in “Pretty Woman”, “You should never neglect your gums.”

- Eye drops: One word, my friends: Allergies. Ugh.

- Random hair thingies: As much as I like having longer hair, it just gets in the way sometimes! Gotta get it up and out!

That’s all she wrote, folks! Don’t you feel like a bit of a voyeur now? I know I do after looking at these entries! Cheers! xoxo Linda

10. Linda 05/23/2008 at 8:36 am #

Doh! Here’s the picture…it didn’t post the first time.

11. Alice 05/23/2008 at 9:12 am #

#9: my very best friend: the USB pen;
    #10: my glasses and sun glasses case;
    #11: cigarettes…
    #12: …and lighter;
    #13: lip balm;
    #14: my precious iPod Shuffle;
    #15: an hair band, an easy change of look for every occasion.

This is what is always there, ALWAYS. Anyway I use that bag at lessons, sleepovers, WEs and all that kind of stuff, so I practically put everything you can imagine in there!

12. Erin Y. 05/23/2008 at 9:39 am #

My Balenciaga bag isn’t just a bag, it’s my closet!

- My planner.
    - Green mini iPod.
    - Orbit gum.
    - My favorite Oscar de la Renta shoes.
    - Burberry scarf, in case it gets cold!
    - Chanel sunglasses.
    - Digital camera.
    - College ID card.
    - Keys.
    - Red plaid wallet that I love.
    - LipVenom lipgloss.
    - Sally Hansen nail moisturizing pen.
    - And an old Betsey Johnson makeup bag.

13. Erin Y. 05/23/2008 at 9:39 am #

My Balenciaga bag isn’t just a bag, it’s my closet!

- My planner.
    - Green mini iPod.
    - Orbit gum.
    - My favorite Oscar de la Renta shoes.
    - Burberry scarf, in case it gets cold!
    - Chanel sunglasses.
    - Digital camera.
    - College ID card.
    - Keys.
    - Red plaid wallet that I love.
    - LipVenom lipgloss.
    - Sally Hansen nail moisturizing pen.
    - And an old Betsey Johnson makeup bag.

14. Jaddy C 05/23/2008 at 10:16 am #

My pictures not the prettiest, but then, I’m not the greatest photographer… YET!
    Also, it’s nice to get some ideas as to what are good takealong items for future reference.

My bag consists of papers and products mostly:

I’ve usually got sun-related items, e.g. sunscreen (for sunny AND overcast days – sun can still be damaging even if you can’t see it! and of course we need to get out and get our daily dose of vitamin D still …as well as show of our mod selves), sunglasses (this pair I happened to pick up at a flea market in Wisconsin for .70 cents – they’re huge!)

I also have my wallet w/id’s etc, and my key ring w/keys
    a mini sharpie – for writing general musings and band gigs in my slingshot organizer,
    and my library card – for checking out books at the public library, which I usually have some form of reading material with me (e.g. Lady Into Fox, by David Garnett)

Then there’s the survival items: swiss army card & lighter in case I’m stranded in the woods and have to light a fire and build a lean-to, and whittle a whistle to pass the time and keep the ferocious animals at bay, but at least I’ll be able to keep track of time since I’d have my slingshot!

finally, I usually carry altoids/mints/or toothpaste, tinted spf lipstuff of some kind (preferably a kind that doesn’t require constant reapplication) and PETA leafleting materials – depending on what they send me, there are also hairpins/barrettes etc., because my hair is in a weird growing-out stage at the moment, and I can never figure out what to do with it.

My bag is also kind of cool because it was my Mom’s dance bag from when she was my age, so it’s kindof got a family history

15. Jaddy C 05/23/2008 at 10:17 am #

Oh! I forgot one of the most important things in my bag…

a SNACK!

16. Michelle 05/23/2008 at 10:54 am #

Altoids
    Hair Ribbon (purple…yay)
    Assorted headbands
    Phone (with modcloth phone charm)
    Lock for when I work out at the gym
    Ipod Video
    Gum
    Modcloth Modgirl Mirror
    Compact Brush from Sephora
    Hairbands
    Journal/organizer
    Pens
    Wallet
    Assorted Necklaces
    Kawaii Animals wallet
    Modcloth Sophia Glamour Glasses
    Other Glasses for when I don’t feel purpley enough for the Sophia ones
    Eyeglass case which now holds my makeup

17. Yolanda 05/23/2008 at 10:59 am #

I love my bags and the things inside, I sometimes really ask me how boys can live without bags. I have a lot of bags (the mayority with big size) and I love it more and more, all right, I need it more and more. First of all let me introduce my bag of today.
    It’s a patent leather grey bag, veryy big and it has got a purple/pink vintage lining I LOVE ITTT!
    And the things inside:

*1. My bag
    *2. Pink panther wallet full of cards, my brown purse (for the changes) and my red purse too (I only use it for small purchase).
    *3. Sunglasses and its case, and my fan for warm days/nights of summer
    *4. My adorable vintage case with my basic makeup (it’s about 12 years, I tooke it of my momma)
    *5. tissues, vaseline, clips, hairpins and more
    *6. water (always), umbrella (under my umbrella ella ella)
    *7. mirror and comb
    *8. old theatre tickets, receipts and papers. My mp3

And always my cell phone, and the keys of my house.

18. Krista 05/23/2008 at 11:11 am #

not as much, since I just cleaned… :o)
    tinkerbell purse (love her and her glitter)
    tweezers (stupid eyebrows… ;o) )
    pink swirly lighter ( I think I bought it for the color only)
    dollar bill
    aaa pen (Ah… freebies…)
    sunscreen stick (A MUST in Phoenix… notice it’s 50SPF!)
    clippers
    wallet/id case (used to be a cigarette case that belonged to a friend, I nabbed it to use as a wallet)
    flash drive
    avon silicone clove lotion
    receipts
    keys
    dr. pepper lip smacker (need to re-up… *laugh*)
    pocket knife
    eye drops (dry eye from Lasik…)
    nail file

19. Hannah 05/23/2008 at 11:51 am #

my boyfriend gave me my bag, its from a non-profit radio in L.A. called dublab. it’s a really cool radio show! i don’t carry too much stuff in it except the essentials:

cassette tape wallet,
    moleskine planner,
    pens/pencils,
    headphones,
    ipod,
    book to read (currently norwegian wood by haruki murakami),
    phone,
    swiss army knife,
    lip balm.

20. catherine :) 05/23/2008 at 11:58 am #

okey dokey, i got gum, sherbet lemons, keys, sketchbook & pencil case, gloves, ipod, make up, lucky egyptian bracelet, ipod & headphones, purse, cashcards & bus tickets etcetera.

oh and my phone as well but i had to take the picture with it so its not in the picture
    this is my phone though.

21. catherine :) 05/23/2008 at 12:00 pm #

damn, my picture didnt post.
    i’ll try again :)

!clickclickclick

22. katherine 05/23/2008 at 12:04 pm #

Well first things first I have a modcloth bag :D and here is what I carry in it:

- My moleskine sketchbook
    - Hot pink sunglasses
    - my aviators (yeah I have 2 pairs of sunglasses w/me at all times)
    - chapstick
    - my cell phone
    - my ipod
    - sticky-notes
    - candy wrappers
    - my art pens
    - a few pencils
    - my Devo fold up wallet
    - gum
    - a brush

23. mckarah dreyfous 05/23/2008 at 12:08 pm #

i have my lipgloss, my cute black prada wallet, my midnight black eyeliner, my cell phone, my cute new green nano, a pack of orbit gum lol and my red hair scrunchy!

24. Veronica 05/23/2008 at 12:28 pm #

Burt’s Bees
    wallet
    coupon organizer
    digital camera
    phone
    mini notepad for random thoughts
    pens
    hand sanitizer
    gum
    sunglasses
    pocket calendar
    keys
    tylenol & excedrin
    contact solution
    tissues
    travel first aid kit

25. katherine 05/23/2008 at 12:29 pm #

here’s the picture:
    I used up all my sticky notes ;___;

26. katherine 05/23/2008 at 12:30 pm #

I don’t think my post showed up w/my picture so here I will try once more

27. Celly 05/23/2008 at 12:56 pm #

1) My black leather bag.
    2) My books. Usually have 1 or 2 in there, but I take this bag to school sometimes so I have a couple more in this pic.
    3) Umbrella. You never know!
    4) My camera.
    5) My wallet.
    6) My keys.
    7) A pen.
    8) Concealer.
    9) My Moleskine notebook.
    10) Sunglasses case.
    11) My cell phone and its headphones. (my iPod is broken!)

I’m all about the black and gray! And leather. I love leather!

28. Allison 05/23/2008 at 2:47 pm #

My “purse essentials” include:

*sock yarn and whatever sock I’m currently working on
    *a row counter
    *keys
    *my Kuromi mirror from Sanrio
    *my Devo Wallet from Mod Cloth
    * a little blue zippered bag for my “monthly” essentials (ahem)
    *Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
    *a decent pen
    *a nail file
    * a pack of gum
    *my sunglasses
    *eyedrops
    *hand lotion

29. Alyssa Liegel 05/23/2008 at 2:56 pm #

1. wallet
    2.carmex tub
    3.carmex stick ( i love carmex)
    4. 5 shades of light pink/nude lip gloss
    5.brush
    6. pens/pencils
    7.brush
    8. Lotion
    9. Ipod
    10. Glasses (i need to see sometimes)
    11. notepad for summer class assignments :/
    12. Calculator
    13. more lip blam (hersheys almond AMAZING, maybe not as amazing as carmex)
    15. keys
    16. Medical Tape ( i cut my finger pretty badly in february, its still in there.)
    17. Fisheye Camera
    18. Digital Camera (not shown for obvious reasons)
    19. Tampons (always just in case)
    20. benefit “junstine case” makeup kit.

i carry more than i thought…. its seriously all essential.

30. Hailey 05/23/2008 at 3:29 pm #

My bag.

31. Hailey 05/23/2008 at 3:30 pm #

Eep. Messed that up.

My bag.

Bottle of green tea, or sometimes water.
    MP3 player.
    Mints. Yummeh.
    Mirror.
    Keys. Car, house, etc.
    Cards. Bank, blockbuster, yada yada.
    Body spray.

4. my totally wonderful~ cell phone
    5. my beyond awesome~ iPod and headphones
    6. my coolio sparkleyyy purpleee pen~
    7. my coach wallett~
    8. gummm~
    9. my lip balm
    10. my super strength Sally Hansen nail polish (clear)
    11. my rad pink and purpleee nail file

that’s it~ ^_^
    but there’s always those little nitnacks that i pick up on the wayyy…

33. Jess 05/23/2008 at 6:00 pm #

It’s summertime, so I like to keep my bag as free and easy as the rest of my warm weather wardrobe. Still, I need a few essentials, like:

1. my leopard print wallet. reowr!
    2. my cell phone, with a wallpaper of my Haflinger pony, Billy, looking all sassy.
    3. Benefit lip gloss
    4. my keys, please!
    5. a pen–as a writer, i have to be ready to jot things down whenever, wherever.

Of course, receipts seem to multiply in there like guinea pigs, but what can you do?

34. Elaine 05/23/2008 at 6:14 pm #

*Sunglasses in a practically bullet-proof case
    *Wallet for cash, cards, ID, business cards
    *Moo mini cards
    *Nintendo DS (currently playing FFVI)
    *Mini voice recorder for phone interviews and Toastmasters speech review, plus extra batteries, in an eyeglasses case
    *Monster notebook with an astronaut pen

Not pictured:
    *Phone (AT&T Tilt)
    *Camera (taking this photo with it!)
    *Keys (with gym pass, library card, grocery store card, etc.)

In my pocket, not my purse:
    *2GB USB flash drive
    *Chapstick
    *Occasionally lip gloss

35. Eliza 05/23/2008 at 7:28 pm #

My Bag:
    ~a sandisk mp3 player
    ~My red phone
    ~a little Japanese figurine of a superhero holding a bowl of noodles that I found on the ground
    ~Chap stick
    ~My wallet (made out of a section of The New York Times)
    ~Lots and lots of change
    ~my driver’s license
    ~Some incense that I always forget to take out
    ~tampons
    ~A little rubber, yellow milk carton that I got from a Geocache site

36. Ariana 05/23/2008 at 7:50 pm #

- ipod
    - clock keychain
    - modcloth’s aviators
    - cellphone
    - lip stain
    - money
    - ripped wallet
    - keys
    - pen
    - mini nail file
    - lotion
    - mirror and brush

This what i usually have stuffed in my purse but usually things keep coming in!!!

37. Samantha 05/23/2008 at 10:27 pm #

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/sammied05/modcloth.jpg[/IMG]

1. Superman padlock for the gym! (it helps me find my locker, I always forget!)

2. Wallet (very few dollars in there!)

3. Change purse

4. Sunglasses

5. Chico bag. Go Green!

6. Keys with an I.D. holder

7. Lollipop

8. Digital Camera and case

9. Burt’s Bees and Jane Mineral Wear Lip Balms

10. Headphones for my Ipod. (my ipod is still in my car)

38. Antonia 05/23/2008 at 10:43 pm #

so top to bottom.
    that is my bag. it is made by Angry Little Girls.

i ALWAYS carry my deodorant.
    two pairs of sunglasses, and one is worn while the other is in the zebra case.
    on the left, two small notepads, one blue zebra the other pink leopard.
    the funky geometric coin purse with oodles of change.
    medication.
    eye drops for soft contact lenses.
    a felt-tip pen and an exacto blade.
    two pens.
    Stride gum.
    ipod and headphones if i ever want to listen to it out of my car.
    High School Musical hand lotion and sparkley lip gloss which i rarely use.
    keys obviously.
    that weird white thing above the keys is a stolen roll of toilet paper i use as tissues
    the Becky Bones thing is my Sephora mirror, i think the blue is ugly.
    in front of the mirror are tampons, yes they are in a plastic bag. that’s how i roll.
    not so easily seen right next below the tampons is a black comb.
    on top of the comb is a small pair of scissors with a purple ribbon.
    the best part is my wallet. Harajuku Lovers, thank you. bubble pop font.
    and the one thing not pictured is my cellphone since that’s what i took the picture with, my camera died. the phone is the original Chocolate with a peacock skin on it.

i think that’s every thing…

39. Antonia 05/23/2008 at 10:43 pm #

psh my picture didn’t post..

40. isabelle 05/23/2008 at 11:38 pm #

1. my NEW coach wallet that i lover
    2. my dentyne ice, always got to keep good breath for the guys!
    3. my NEW iphone… i love it so much! the technology of today!
    4. my lipgloss… is poppin’ my lipgloss is cool!
    5. my money… never leave anywhere without it!
    6. my sewing kit, its a button! how clever is that!!! its for the times when im clumsy and rip my clothes
    7. my PURSE YAYAYYA.. its the EXACT one lola has on zoey 101, and its eco friendly and totally adorable!
    8. instant party, who doesn’t have this? i always miss some ones birthday so its perfect, they always think i planned it!
    9. my debit card, im 13 and i have a debit card! crazy! but my dad doesnt trust me with money, great lesson learned!
    10. vinnies tampon case! its soo totally adorable, funny, and great for those 28 days!
    11. my keys, i have lost them, bent them, and changed them sooo many times! how else would i get into my house! haaha
    12. a book to read… usually a fashion magazine but i wanted to seem smart, and like i actually read books!
    13. my sunglasses (both purple and the white ones, i have) they are totally sooo coool and i love them and the sizes.
    14. my beret its frennchy (: and its a great accessory
    15. and last my TACO cosmetic purse for those touch ups and mornings, when i always want a taco, its my friend soo i dont eat him, i do fantasize, but what he doesn’t know wont hurt him! HAHAHH (:
    thats my purse, daily i have water, and my JESUS chapstick and my pet rock necklace i got from modcloth, i named him JACK (:

41. isabelle 05/23/2008 at 11:43 pm #

uh oh it didnt post my picture of my purse:

42. miira maya jain 05/24/2008 at 4:13 am #

in my bag-usually a marimekko bag
    ~blue metallic leather men’s wallet by eldorado international
    ~mini folding knife
    ~ear plugs for work
    ~glasses case with my awesome unisex glasses that remind me of my dad’s
    ~small planner
    ~journal
    ~book “canoeing with the cree” by eric sevareid for my dad
    ~mixed cd my sister made me
    ~moomin troll makeup bag with
    ~mascara
    ~3 eyeshadows
    ~3 lipsticks
    ~4 lip glosses
    ~hair elastics
    ~matches
    ~blemish stick
    ~powder makeup
    ~marimekko makeup bag with
    ~epipen
    ~inhaler
    ~mini toothbrush & toothpaste
    ~mini first aid kit in a pepto bismo tin
    ~cortisone cream
    ~leatherman multi tool
    ~wine opener
    ~eyedrops
    ~antique silver case with condoms

43. Kimi 05/24/2008 at 6:08 am #

Marry PoppIns BOttOmLeSS BaG.

Trying to avoid the decription of Junkie stuff that has been there for the last 3 YeARs..

Phone: My dearest, I Hate that CLoCk 10 mins ahead the rest of the woRLd.
    Wallet: Useless. It wights about 3 kilos, but wonder, NoOOoOo NOtEs.
    Keys: Useless. I have them when i dont need them, and i need them when i dont have them.
    Sweets: All sort of, From TitTacs to VintaGy boxes Ones to LiQuIrICe RoOts!
    CoinBox: My boyfriend’s gOod choice, Must admitt!XD
    Book: yEy Friedrick.That’s my new friend for the week.
    Mirror: Luviii KiTTy!*-*
    Make Up: White Pencil and Lipbalm. The EXTREMELY necessary. & Painbrush to tie my HaIr up!
    Pen And Moleskine: Love Biro’s black pens and Moleskine. Need to write about the cows i see from train everyday.
    Leaflet: Don’t know why, but they litteraly attACk me as i get down the train. At the end of the day i got about 7492479.
    Medicin Box: There’s a ReaL DeaThPrOof Kit herE!Aspirins, band-aids (shoes HuRt), AntiSneeze allergy stuFf ..
    SuGar:..duDUruDUduDUU. I need that when i feel fAIntInGGg. ..*dreadful*..ç_ç
    SweaTer: Rolled-Up someHow. (Train’s air conditioning fault. From NortHpOLe to DeaThVaLLey every 3 MiNuTeS).
    IPoD: (wHy doesnt’ the battery LAST!??)
    SunGLasses: Useless. I belieVe Italy’s becoming a MonsoOn country. No sUn for the last THREE WEEKS.
    UmbreLLa (not VISIBLE) : eHeHeH, The WIND twisTed it aLL. It looks pretty Ugly right Now.
    RANDOM STUFF: Tissues, Icecream spoons and chinese StiCks, Stones (i like to pick uP the smoothY oNes by the sea *-*).. And all sort of hIDDen TraSh that’s Still In ittt!:P

And NoWw…LoOk at The PicTuRe..aNd FIND The HiDDeN yElLOW DucK!;P

44. Miki 05/24/2008 at 6:34 am #

My cute bag:

- frog wallet :)
    -watermelon gloss
    -aviator sunglasses
    -i-pod
    -and sometimes baby boy (the blue bear) :)

45. Kimi 05/24/2008 at 8:23 am #

(I’ve tried to post this a few times and it didn’t woRkkk..Hope you wont find 10 Comments after this!!)

Marry PoppIns BOttOmLeSS BaG.

Phone: My dearest, I Hate that CLoCk 10 mins ahead the rest of the woRLd.
    Wallet: Useless. It wights about 3 kilos, but wonder, NoOOoOo NOtEs.
    Sweets: All sort of, From TitTacs to VintaGy boxes Ones to LiQuIrICe RoOts!
    CoinBox: My boyfriend’s gOod choice, Must admitt!XD
    Book: yEy Friedrick.That’s my new friend for the week.
    Mirror: Luviii KiTTy!*-*
    SuGar:..duDUruDUduDUU. I need that when i feel fAIntInGGg. ..*dreadful*..ç_ç
    IPoD: (wHy doesnt’ the battery LAST!??)

And NoWw…LoOk at The PicTuRe..aNd FIND The HiDDeN yElLOW DucK!;P

46. Ami 05/24/2008 at 8:49 am #

My bag is from 10 Swedish Designers :D
    Inside it has:
    Panasonic Headphones
    Ipod Shuffle
    Glittens (or M’loves as I call them) for when my hands get cold
    Scarf I got from Salvation Army
    Sunglasses from Foreign Affair
    Hemp Lotion (I don’t think its in this picture though)
    Orbitz gum
    Ultra Mentha Lip Shine (best lipgloss in the world)
    Burts Bees chapstic
    Poketo wallet :D
    Decaying brush haha
    Organic Nature’s Gate Deodorant (not shown)
    Bottle of Advil (not shown)
    aaand… Canon Digital Xti Camera :D

47. Monina 05/24/2008 at 10:22 am #

-cellphone
    -cigarettes
    -pen
    -mp3 player
    -makeup
    -sunglasses
    -keys
    -umbrella
    -planner
    -my huge sony headphones
    -wallet from Mango
    -a strawberry shaped coin purse

48. Carrie Stienen 05/24/2008 at 12:26 pm #

My wallet w/ my license and credit card and coupons. xD
    My ancient iPod
    Cell Phone
    Car keys
    bandana
    A ninja I got for a quarter at a little machine in Perkins
    Usually some food, a candy bar or some cereal.
    Eye liner and mascara and chap stick :D
    & Hamlet

Yayyy :D

49. Karen 05/24/2008 at 5:37 pm #

-Wallet
    -Cell phone
    -Digital camera
    -Hair ties
    -Lots of change
    -Nail polish
    -Lipstick
    -Mascara

That’s all. I should put some more stuff in there.

50. Ann 05/24/2008 at 8:34 pm #

-modcloth – the ferris wheel tote (roomy and funky, as you can judge my by extra-long list)
    -oral-b brush up
    -hand sanitizer
    -modcloth – roll-up shopping bag
    -pcket mirror
    -scarf
    -umbrella
    -glasses case

Where are my keys, you ask… I keep them in my jacket pocket!

51. kat 05/24/2008 at 9:22 pm #

~numerous pens and pencils for school…that I keep losing!
    ~my silver iPod nano that I listen to on the bus on the way home from school
    ~a bottle of key lime flavoured hand lotion
    ~my compact mirror
    ~tube of spearmint lipgloss that I got as a part of a secret santa gift
    ~my keys…with a monogram keychain and a house key and bike key (gotta be environmentally conscious! right? right…)
    ~hair elastics
    ~my dinky little pink calculator that I use in math class coz i haven’t bothered to get a better one
    ~my change purse that i got in port dover one summer
    ~bonne belle eye shadow
    ~gold hoop earrings
    ~headband that i keep forgetting to take out
    ~paper umbrella from a party I went to
    ~my wallet
    ~a copy of the chrysalids that I have to do an essay on for my AP english class *cringe*

52. Ashme 05/25/2008 at 3:24 am #

1-wallet (always), with money and license of course (got it for my birthday from my mom…she got it from Modcloth actually lol)
    2-zune :)
    3-deodorant…ya never know lol
    4-nail file (has many uses besides just filing nails)
    5-ink pen
    6-hair brush
    7-keys (of course)
    8-mirror
    9-shades (varies)
    10-gum (its a must for me; if i didn’t have gum, I would smoke)
    11-lotion
    12-protein water mix/green tea mix/eye drops/band aids/chapstick/lipgloss
    13-cell phone (not pictured lol)

53. Kim 05/25/2008 at 6:34 am #

Marry PoppIns BOttOmLeSS BaG.

Phone: My dearest, I Hate that CLoCk 10 mins ahead the rest of the woRLd.
    Wallet: Useless. It wights about 3 kilos, but wonder, NoOOoOo NOtEs.
    Sweets: All sort of, From TitTacs to VintaGy boxes Ones to LiQuIrICe RoOts!
    CoinBox: My boyfriend’s gOod choice, Must admitt!XD
    Book: yEy Friedrick.That’s my new friend for the week.
    Mirror: Luviii KiTTy!*-*
    SuGar:..duDUruDUduDUU. I need that when i feel fAIntInGGg. ..*dreadful*..ç_ç
    IPoD: (wHy doesnt’ the battery LAST!??)

And NoWw…LoOk at The PicTuRe..aNd FIND The HiDDeN yElLOW DucK!;P

54. Alison 05/25/2008 at 2:27 pm #

i. Bag: my parents got this on their honeymoon.
    ii. Cell: although it’s dead half the time and I mostly just use it as an alarm in the morning, I can’t go anywhere without it.
    iii. Labello: I don’t know how anyone could use a different chapstick.
    iv. Book: you never know when boredom will strike.
    v. Keys: my house has a combination lock, but it’s hard to drive without a key.
    vi. Camera: I usually have at least two, but only the fisheye is in this picture because I used the digital to take it.
    vii. Film: I always have an extra roll of film. I don’t want to lose the chance to take a perfect photo.
    viii. iPod: self-explanatory.
    ix. Sunglasses: unfortunately prescription only for me, so these are my only pair.

55. Brielle 05/25/2008 at 6:45 pm #

ha, i use a little giraffe backpack so it cant hold a terribly huge amount of stuff.
    the things i always make sure i have include
    _my iPod
    -digital camera
    _hair product
    _wallet
    _phone
    _keys

thats it, baby!

56. Holly Wilshaw 05/25/2008 at 8:49 pm #

My bag is the Almost Western Slouch Bag, the contents are

Wallet and cards
    Make up
    Sunglasses and Glasses
    Halls
    Hair Ties and a comb to put them up
    A book incase I get stuck on the bus
    Bus schedule
    watch
    body spray
    I just happened to clean out my bag but before i also had
    a rubix cube
    “How to make espresso” DVD(I just started working at a coffee shop)
    MP3 player
    Phone
    Pain killers
    band-aids
    Pens and Pencils
    Camera and thats about it… I think

57. Holly Wilshaw 05/25/2008 at 8:54 pm #

My bag is the Almost Western Slouch Bag, the contents are

Wallet and cards-You gotta have money!
    Make up-Incase a storm hits my face
    Sunglasses and Glasses-I need to switch back and forth
    Halls-Incase the shouting at work gets your voice
    Hair Ties and a comb to put them up-Hair just always gets in the way
    A book-just incase I get stuck on the bus
    Bus schedule-Never know what time they come at
    watch-To prove the bus is late and that i didn’t miss it
    body spray- life can get smelly sometimes
    I just happened to clean out my bag but before i also had
    a rubix cube- Boredom strikes again!
    “How to make espresso” DVD-I just started working at a coffee shop
    MP3 player-Gotta have your music!
    Phone-Just incase I get kidnapped
    Pain killers-I tend to hurt myself a lot
    band aids-Once again, I just always hurt myself
    Pens and Pencils- Incase I have to jot something down
    Camera- I like to take pictures!
    and thats about it… I think

58. Maggie 05/26/2008 at 1:47 am #

heres a link to my bag/items:

alrighty.
    1. of course. the bag itself. cute apple dog tote i got right from this very webshop :]
    2. tropical passionfruit lotion. my hands get dry a lot from working with clay too much.
    3. pencilbag. never know when you’ll need pens, pencils, highlighters, etc.
    4. notes. i use them to cram for a test during lunch. the little cards i make inside help a lot :]
    5. co bigelow’s mentha lip buffer. i sound like a commercial :] its great. i have chapped lips. so this is a must.
    6. sweet pea hand sanitizer. dissections plague my week. never know when it’ll get a bit nasty.
    7. cellphone. its my old one :[ cause my normal one kinda died on me.
    8. books im either reading or annotating.
    9. wallet. dont worry. its fake.
    10. latex-free gloves. for those darn dissections. (dont worry. these are clean)
    11. IPOD=MY LIFE.

oh and lastly. i would put my camera. but...im taking a picture using it. so it doesnt really work out well :]

59. Susan 05/26/2008 at 12:05 pm #

This looks like so much fun, I thought I’d join in too!

Here’s my bag: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3069/2524795182_3295340619.jpg?v=0

1. wallet
    2. Treo phone
    3. lime green moleskin with pen
    4. mint lip gloss
    5. mint chapstick
    6. business card case
    7. camera
    8. keys (with panda key cover, common cold keychain, and glitter religious keychain!)
    9. ikea map

60. Calley 05/26/2008 at 5:08 pm #

my bag is an really old gucci purse that i found in my grandmas basement…its a bit worn but it’s large and in charge…

1. my tamagotchi pet (yes they still have them and yes they are very entertaining)
    2. my camera
    3. my favorite coin purse that has dinosaurs all over it
    4. the one and only carmex lip gloss
    5. makeup (mascara, blush, eye liner, and powder)
    6. peppermints to stimulate my brain
    7. quarters because you never know when you will pass a gumball machine
    8. a water bottle
    9. 3 sharpie markers (black, orange, and red)
    10. cell phone…duh
    11. band-aids and neosporin (in case i fall down)
    12. and bobby pins so i can pin back crazy hair

and I am kind of technologically challenged so I feel that it would take me too long to figure out how to take a picture and put it on a website and then put it in the little box that says website so I will just let everyone use their imagination :)

61. Alison 05/26/2008 at 10:43 pm #

I just realized with a start that I forgot the most important necessity, so I’ll repost this. Ignore my previous post.

i. Bag: my parents got this on their honeymoon.
    iii. Labello: I don’t know how anyone could use a different chapstick.
    iv. Book: you never know when boredom will strike.
    v. Keys: my house has a combination lock, but it’s hard to drive without a key.
    viii. iPod: self-explanatory.
    x. Wallet: I got this when I was five while living in the Netherlands.

62. Rosie 05/26/2008 at 11:21 pm #

Inside my Volcom bag there’s:
    * a pencil
    * mints
    * hand sanitizer
    * my sunglasses
    * mirror
    * cellphone
    * keys
    * wallet
    * lipgloss

63. Rosie 05/26/2008 at 11:32 pm #

Here’s what’s in my Volcom bag:

* pencil
    * mints
    * hand sanitizer
    * sunglasses
    * mirror
    * cellphone
    * keys
    * wallet
    * lipgloss

64. Linnéa 05/27/2008 at 12:30 pm #

Good contest!
    I think the content of my bag is similar to many other girls here.
    First of all i have a modcloth bag, i love it but it’s a bit too small for all the books and papers I would like to carry around. But since it’s summer, I’m light packed and okay.

Picture: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8176/pict0015xp8.jpg

Content:
    From top left:
    water bottle
    notepad
    pass port – I have to carry it because my other i.d. expired. It’s a Swedish pass port, if you wondered.
    lip gloss and under it sunscreen, it’s summer I tells ya!
    pen
    cell phone – it’s seven years old, and I get a lot of comments from using it in public. but it’s working, ok?
    napkins
    apple
    hand cream
    my new mp3-player, sticky from my sweaty hands
    my wallet
    my key chain with key rings that shows my biggest interests: Marvel comics and Buffy the vampire slayer!
    my calendar, from the Swedish academy of literature.

Why is there no book there, you ask! well that and my sunglasses were with me while I took the picture. *d’oh*

65. Rachael 05/27/2008 at 3:42 pm #

I’m at work so I can’t post a pic, but I’ll be as descriptive as possible.

The bag itself, LeSportsac. Fafi print (she’s a super sassy- super cute French graffiti artist)

Inside:

*matching Fafi print make-up bag with the essential war paint: black liquid eyeliner, face powder (because I’m so shiny), all day lip color, softlips minty, mega mascara and sparkly eyeshadow.
    *white Coach card holder that holds an endless number of store cards and business cards
    *small Hello Kitty tin that holds my minty floss sticks
    *lime green leather wallet holding the usual, notably though I carry my husband’s second grade picture around
    *cell phone with a yellow bunny charm
    *vintage cigarette case that I coverted to carry paper and a tiny pen
    *Orbit bubblemint gum
    *Tide pen because I tend to wear my lunch
    *Bottington’s bottle opener, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere!
    *kimono silk mirror
    *small bottle of Pellegrino mineral water
    *whatever paperback I’m currently reading, right now The Name Of The Rose- Umberto Eco

More often than not: receipts, movie stubs, sweet-tarts, pics of my puppy, pics of my fam and friends, tissues, allergy meds, umbrella, earrings, buttons and various jewelry making supplies.

66. elise 05/27/2008 at 7:41 pm #

baha. my purse is my life. and its heavy as all get out.
    it contains:
    a compact mirror, for making sure i look alright.
    vegan almond oil lip balm, because it smells good.
    a minimal amount of makeup in that red and black striped bag, even though i never wear it.
    my phone, in case of emergencies. or just crises.
    bath and body works body spray :] just because.
    my wallet, for splurging on that amazing pair of shoes.
    a pencil pouch with markers and pens for doodling.
    my little camera, just in case.
    vegas the zebra, because hes great in pictures and when i feel bad.
    my way-too-big sunglasses for looking gorgeous even when im tired :]
    eyeglasses in their nifty case for going to movies and stuff.
    my library. from bottom to top: my doodling/random eureka moments notebook. whatever story im currently writing. bible study notebook. bible. whatever novel i happen to be reading[the scarlet letter]. my trusty and worn dictionary.

yeah thats it. along with an assortment of dinosaur age gum wrappers, of course.

67. Tiffany 05/28/2008 at 4:07 am #

My purse is the woodland creatures yakpak bag, covered in various pins and a felt cuttlefish.

Inside:
    flamingo pouch with walkman, lake ID, work ID, death mints, heart pill case & prescription, ramen coin pouch, two pairs of sunglasses from giantvintage, lotion, translucent shimmer powder, pepper spray, sudafed, surf museum pen, ufcw pen, makeup bag, eyemakeup remover, manicure pen, swiss army knives, squid/tampon cozy, hand sanitizer, golden paraphernalia bag, hair clips, keys, mini watercolor and colored pencil set from modcloth

68. iris 05/28/2008 at 7:19 am #

This is my bag and its contents:

[URL=http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foto6334ev6.jpg][IMG]http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/9373/foto6334ev6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

* mobile phone
    * Ipod
    * purse
    * my favourite scarf from Paris
    * a book
    * (actually there should have been a key inside, too, but I just couldnt find it…)

Thats all I need.

69. iris 05/28/2008 at 7:21 am #

This is my bag and its contents:

* mobile phone
    * Ipod
    * purse
    * my favourite scarf from Paris
    * a book

Thats all I need.

70. Zaira 05/28/2008 at 9:20 pm #

while on other days my bag might contain an asortment of odd papers or purchases(the advantage to a big bag is that you don’t require a second one for shopping) today it was just the basics. AND i happened to be using one of the bags i ordered from you cats, how convenient.

1. my bag, adorned only with a “Sadie May Crash” pin, as no other band is worth of space on such a gorgeous bag.
    2. my wallet, or the one i’m using at the moment, a clutch, technically. contains the typical tappings of money, cards and ID, but also houses my house key and emergency mascara and lipstick (as seen resting on top)
    3. a small makeup bag i made from scrap fabric left after i altered an old dress, decorated with acrylic paint and black ink, and it’s contents. those being:
    crazy lip pencil to prevent lipstick smudging, two lipsticks(different shades of red), two lip glosses, Benetint and gloss, ibuprofen, nail file, mosturizer, fisherman’s friend, sample of my perfume (for emergency use, because who wants to carry the whole bottle?), lip balm, pen, scraps of paper, hair elastic, and mints with a built in mirror.
    4. my ipod, in it’s adorable skin, shame you can’t see it better. (usually along side my phone, but as i had to use the phone to take the picture is not featured.)
    5. work ID and cards made by my friend’s mother. one side asks the reader to pick a number, the other declares that all sex addicts pick 3.
    6. semi-mysterious earrings hanging around my bag. but cute nonetheless.

71. Ethna San Martín 05/29/2008 at 4:37 am #

Inside:
    *My red wallet with:
    -Money
    -American and Mexican passport
    -ID
    -Copy of my Social Security Number.
    *A makeup bag with:
    *Hairbrush
    *Pink cards
    *Sunglasses
    *Mom’s green vintage earrings
    *Deodorant
    *Pen, pencil, eraser, Sharpie, Liquid Paper
    *Keys (Bubba Gump keychain, OMG! I love that movie)
    *LG Shine

72. Chloé 05/29/2008 at 3:31 pm #

Hi !

Many things in this bag…

- Handkerchiefs Lotus (I often cry, too sensible)
    - 2 purses (one for money, one for business cards)
    - A mirror Yves Saint Laurent (given out with the fragrance Cinema)
    - Lenses box (for my eyes)
    - A lipstick Nina Ricci (to give coloured kisses – Do you like Burgundy ?)
    - Ibuprofen tablets (the more efficient)
    - Antibacterial gel (to wash my hands without water, everywhere)
    - My phone Siemens (too old)
    - A black umbrella (bought at H&M for 3 euros)
    - A pro-recovery skincare (strange, I know)
    - A Tampax (Oooops !)
    - My ID (not my best photo)
    - My cheque book (to buy when I have no change)
    - My credit card
    - Camera Lumix by Panasonic (lent by the office, for work)
    - Lip balm Nuxe (with honey)
    - Sunglasses bought at H&M (men stair )
    - 2 transport cards, one for London (not very used), one for Paris (used everyday, I’m French)
    - In the background, a kind of scarf, foulard, I don’t know how to call it
    - Oh no ! I forgot my keys, again !

Bye !

73. Kayla 05/29/2008 at 11:22 pm #

-wallet
    -girl things
    -sun glasses
    -i pod
    -cell phone
    -makeup
    -planner

74. Bekkah Leggett 05/30/2008 at 2:05 am #

-wallet (for buying things)
    -latest book i’m reading (for reading)
    -Necklaces (in case i am unexpectedly going somewhere)
    -lip gloss/ chapstick (i have dry lips)
    -hair band, incase i need to put my hair up throughout the day
    -lotion (smells nice)
    -perfume (also smells nice)
    -bracelet (means alot to me)

75. Ashley McClellan 05/30/2008 at 2:09 am #

-cellphone
    -ipod
    -little duckling sunglasses
    -”big hair” gel
    -house key
    -shimmer lotion
    -body spray
    -ivory elephant bangle

76. Katrina 05/30/2008 at 3:05 am #

In my Tokidoki purse, I have:

1. Umbrella
    2. checkbook-sized wallet (I hate when my bills get folded!)
    3. Emergency first aid kit (bandaids, guaze, q-tips… etc)
    4. Cellphone
    5. Gum
    6. “Coin Beast” coinpurse
    7. Emergency Tylenol (for those really bad headaches you just can’t seem to shake off)

Not numbered: Pink Google pen!

77. Marie 05/30/2008 at 2:13 pm #

1. Cigs
    2. matches
    3. wallet
    4. sunglasses
    5. keys
    6. Advil/Midol
    7. cellphone
    8. knitting

78. Paula 05/30/2008 at 3:57 pm #

*I am SO sorry I’m about an hour late for this! I’ve had a crazy (meaning awful) week, and I really wanted to enter this. For some reason I thought it was due at 5 today. Please still accept it! I am so sorry!

1) A copy of Newsweek magazine: As a budding roving reporter (i.e.: I’m a summer intern at a tiny local newspaper), it’s uber important that I stay up to date on my news. Even though, usually, I just flip to the pop culture articles in the back…

2) A whole lotta stamps: As far as I’m concerned, old fashioned letter writing will never go out of style. Absolutely nothing beats opening up your mailbox and finding a stack of actual letters, which is why I carry around these stamps. You never know when (letter-writing) inspiration might strike.

3) Gum-Wrapper Chain: As a bonafide bubble-gum-aholic, I’m pretty sure I add about 2 feet of wrapper to this chain every day. (I’m only exaggerating a little bit.)

4) Big Bag O’ Change: It’s garage sale season!!! I carry this bag around because if it can’t be paid for in spare nickels, dimes, and pennies, it’s not worth buying anyways.

5) Sunglasses: Because, you know, the future’s so bright, I gotta wear shades. (hahahahahahahahahahaha!)

6) A sample of a blue Crayola color crayon: I’m not really sure WHY this is in my purse. But there’s officially nothing awesomer (I’m hereby declaring that a real word) than samples of crayons…

7) One “Lucky Slug” lottery ticket: In honor of my 18th birthday (which was Tuesday!), I went out and bought my first scratch off lottery ticket. Sadly, the “Lucky Slug” turned out to be not so lucky after all, and I ended up losing. Oh well.

8) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bar: I’m a girl. I think that’s reason enough why I carry this around with me!

9) Lucky Rock: Straight off the streets of Washington D.C., after the coolest trip of my entire life. It’s a super duper way of remembering all my friends, the amazing memories, and confusing everyone who looks in my purse as to why I carry around a big old rock!

10) Burt’s Bees Lip Balm: This one’s pretty self-explanatory, right?

11) Rubik’s Cube: One of my ultimate goals in life is to finally solve one of these little buggers. Even though I carry one around with me literally everywhere, I’ve yet to complete it. Someday, someday…

12) Crappy, falling apart purse: Oh wow. What a terrible, horrible purse this is. I sure do need a new one…*nudge, nudge, hint, hint, wink, wink!* haha!

79. Lauren 05/30/2008 at 6:55 pm #

My Marry Poppins purse (which is surprisingly small) carries:

~ My pocket book (Because no matter where I go, I seem to be spending money)
    ~ Gum (Stride Spearmint…the flavour doesn’t actually last that long…)
    ~ Eye glasses (They make me look like Buddy Holly…and I love them…)
    ~ Glasses cleaner (Because they’re useless if dirty)
    ~ My journal (I blog it old school…by hand, on paper)
    ~ At least two pens (heaven forbid one should die and I be left pen-less)
    ~ Tampax (Never leave home without one)
    ~ My meds (None of your business…)
    ~ Facial Tissues (For those occasional sniffles)
    ~ iPod (Although it’s usually in use)
    ~ Compact (Smudges are the enemy)
    ~ Burt’s Bees Lip Balm (Bee-licious)
    ~ Access Card for the office (And I thought my passport photo was horrible)
    ~ Passport (You never know when a cross-border shopping spree may come up)
    ~ Toothbrush & Paste (Because spinach in the teeth is even worse than smudges)
    ~ Lipstick (Passion Red)
    ~ Lip Gloss (Unlimited Nectar)
    ~ Breast Cancer Pin (Always supporting the cause)
    ~ Nail File (Breaks happen)
    ~ Nail Polish (Bourgeois Red)
    ~ Camera (It’s an old polaroid…I loves it)
    ~ Polaroid Film (I take a lot of pictures)
    ~ Sunglasses (Big, black & sexy)
    ~ Key Ring (Avec house keys, car key, and my homemade key chain)
    ~ Change Purse (Garage sales can come at anytime, anyplace)
    ~ My lucky broach (It was my nana’s)

80. Nada 05/30/2008 at 8:17 pm #

This is such an awesome contest. Hope I’m not too late, as the winner hasn’t been announced yet.

- bag (obviously)
    -Altoids
    -pen
    -notepad
    -mini body spray/perfume bottle
    -cell phone
    -MP3 player
    -couple of books (Haruki Murakami – Dance, Dance, Dance and A Book of God’s Love Bawa Muhaiyaddeen)
    -and my wallet

81. Connel 05/21/2009 at 3:55 am #

Hey there. Visit my Club Penguin site and CP Forurm!

http://www.penguinforum.mybbnew.com/index.php Forum

82. Driggars 07/10/2009 at 6:27 pm #

great post i would like to know more (:

83. By at least, should fix small?Kitchen Cabinets from, (DWI) then you.Wer sagt denn, estate game instead.Theyll help you Free full sized Ultra-Light Sunscreen Spray Lotion SPF 55, you visit soon specifications and requirements.Youve got a, that assigned number.,

84. WoW Gold bestellen 08/04/2009 at 9:38 am #

yes man i envy your platform

85. Blackstock 08/06/2009 at 12:23 am #

twitter Buttons

We have a grate website that offers you Some of the best twitter invite images “buttons” we have many users that use our buttons on websites blogs and Social network sites like myspace and many other

86. mortalonline 11/20/2009 at 9:50 pm #

cowboy boots

87. Arruda 11/23/2009 at 1:59 pm #

Thanks for the information, but can you be a bit more descriptive? I work for a similar company and can’t find the exact solution. If possible can you email me? Or let me know when you have updated your post. thx in advance! Mike http://www.foryouin.com

88. bailey 11/23/2009 at 11:45 pm #

1. green and white polka dot wallet
    2. yellow, three-zippered bag: one zipper with spare change, one with chapstick+press powder+coverup, one with band aids+pads+tampons
    3. original brand, moisturizing CHAP-STIK (the blue one)
    4. extra deoderant
    5.gum
    6. ginger mints
    7. receipts for spitting out gum in
    8. extra napkins
    9. phone
    10. makeup bag
    11. hand sanitizer

89. Hancox 11/28/2009 at 9:06 pm #

A nice work, I wish you success. http://sxeindir.wloger.com/

90. Langlinais 12/08/2009 at 10:38 am #

super superrrr harika

91. Tritten 12/15/2009 at 10:01 am #

Not many people think the same way as you. That includes me.. sorry :)

92. Sherrer 02/02/2010 at 3:12 am #

Pretty interesting post.

93. CheemiDulliex 07/21/2011 at 8:23 am #

Hello ALL! My name is Vitaliy Kokosko!!!

94. Jerry 04/30/2013 at 2:50 am #

Cool !!!
    Great Image I like it.
    You have noted all required purse essentials