Welcome to Sari’s Outfit of the Week !

Hello ModShoppers,
The days are getting a little shorter and the nights a little cooler– much to my pleasure Fall is just around the corner! For my introductory Outfit of the Week post I wanted to create a good transition outfit: one you can wear now through fall and beyond. The Pink Meadow Dress is great for cool summer nights, mild fall days and paired with tights this dress will be great well through winter. I added The Minnie Clutch for some fun contrast.  Belvederes Black Party Pumps are a never fail shoe option while the Oksana Sparkle Belt (coming soon) brings a touch of glamor to this sensational multi-seasonal ensemble!

Hope you’ve enjoyed my first Outfit of the Week post. Feel free to email me any questions or suggestions at sari@modcloth.com. Until next time ModFriends !

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

6 Responses to Welcome to Sari’s Outfit of the Week !

1. Susan 09/03/2008 at 1:24 pm #

LOVE it!

2. Lora 09/03/2008 at 5:53 pm #

Soooo many cute things – too hard to pick!

3. Eboni 09/03/2008 at 6:04 pm #

WHOA!
    Way to go!
    I love that outfit!
    Never would have put the clutch and dress together!

4. Sara C. 09/04/2008 at 2:19 pm #

WOO WHAT A HOTTIE!

Cute outfit Sari! Can someone make a blog about how to best wrap a pashmina scarf? It always looks so cute on your models/mannequins but when I wear one, I look like I’m wearing an indian blanket.

5. Eboni 09/04/2008 at 7:23 pm #

Whoa, excuse my last post I meant to say I never would have thought to put the dress and cluth together myself!
    Looks really good.
    GOOD JOB~!

6. kelly 09/22/2008 at 6:41 am #

love love love the dress, simply had to buy it. good thing i got it before it sold out! with strawberry-themed jewelry and an asian paper parasol, this is going to be part of my halloween costume as kaylee, the lovable prarie harpy/engineer/lover of dresses from the scifi show Firefly, which, though canceled, lives on. it is my current favorite dress and i wore it friday night with my grandma’s vintage belt, and i swear i’m instilling in my boyfriend an appreciation for fashion, because he looked at me and said, “ModCloth again?”