Mod Inspiration: Modcloth Mixtape Volume I

The ModCloth writing team toils day and night (well day at least) to provide shoppers with entertaining and informative product descriptions filled with quips, puns and loads of pop culture references. ModCloth product names are often inspired by the icons, music and movies we like. Therefore, I thought I’d share some of our writing inspiration in a new series of posts.
In this first installment I thought I’d share the songs that have inspired ModCloth product names and descriptions by providing you with a ModCloth mix tape of sorts. May I present you ModMix: Volume1

ModMix: Volume1

About ModCloth

6 Responses to Mod Inspiration: Modcloth Mixtape Volume I

1. Alexa 10/01/2008 at 5:40 pm #

I love it!

2. Alexa 10/01/2008 at 5:41 pm #

also, is anyone in the office a big New Kids on the Block fan? Because I noticed the pin and a cardigan with a NKOTB reference. :)

3. Lora 10/01/2008 at 7:15 pm #

Of course – I own and LOVE like every song on your mix! Who knew our tastes in music where as similiar as our tastes in clothing.

LOL :)

4. Maggie 10/03/2008 at 12:39 pm #

Yes, Alexa, I believe most of us will always have a little love in our hearts for Joey, Jordan, Donnie, Danny and John. :)

5. Alexa 10/05/2008 at 10:28 pm #

Hahah! Good to know, Maggie! I get to see them in November and I’m so excited. I’ve always been a Joey girl!

6. Ashley 11/30/2008 at 3:12 pm #