It’s no secret that scarves are an essential for any well-rounded autumn wardrobe. They’re an easy way to add color while looking put-together and overall fabulous. Finding the perfect scarf to compliment an outfit is easy – styling it to achieve its (and your outfit’s) full potential is no simple task.
In blog posts passed, we’ve brought you our take on the pashmina, the ever-tricky long, thin scarf, large square scarves, and the tips and tricks that make them shine. This week, as the nights get cooler and our outfits get warmer, we tie the large winter scarf to bring out its full potential in both fashion and function. In this video, we use the bright and beautiful Oxbridge Scarf.
1. As usual, we grab opposite ends of the scarf.
2. Drape one corner over your shoulder.
3. Pull the rest of the scarf around, behind your head, and back around to the front.
4. Take the other corner, bring it to the opposite side of your neck, and pull it up through, and underneath the rest of the scarf.
5. Pull it through, and throw it over your other shoulder.
By this time, we’re sure you know that we never leave you with just one way to achieve sassy style with your scarf collection. Another pretty yet warm way to tie the scarf is as follows:
1. Bunch the scarf in the middle, and rest it behind your head.
2. Grab two corners (any corners will do), and pull them (to opposite sides) around to the back of your head.
3. Tie a knot, and adjust!
Simple yet stunning!
Congratulations! You’ve graduated from our series Scarves 101. Let us know what you think! Post pictures of your own unique scarf style – we’re always looking for new and exciting ways to decorate our models! I hope this was helpful. As always, thank you for reading, and happy shopping!