Top Ten Favorite Movies With Style

Weekend

Blowup

Clueless

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

12 Responses to Top Ten Favorite Movies With Style

1. mik m 11/17/2008 at 12:07 pm #

my fair lady, the scene at the races. call me old fashioned but they hats were amazing!
    the whole movie had fashion and attitude style.

2. Lauren 11/17/2008 at 3:01 pm #

Blowup is one of my all-time favourites… along with Grey Gardens and La Dolce Vita. Another very stylish movie is the French film Breathless. Gotta love the female lead’s pixie haircut, cute t-shirts, and stylish dresses.

3. Susan 11/17/2008 at 3:14 pm #

“Okay, so you’re probably going, “Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?” But seriously, I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl.”

Clueless is seriously one of my all time favs!

4. Sara 11/17/2008 at 10:22 pm #

Heathers reigns supreme.

5. vicky 11/19/2008 at 11:14 pm #

Imitation of Life!
    Lana Turner’s & Sandra Dee’s & even Sue Kohner’s ensembles are all totally inspired.

6. hmmm 11/21/2008 at 2:17 am #

grease 2 and switchblade sisters are up there for me. there are just too many! and desperately seeking susan.

7. Kelly 11/21/2008 at 3:47 am #

Annie Hall, gotta love Diane Keaton’s unique fashion sense for that time. She really pulled off the “boy” look to make it sexy for woman to wear mens clothing. I used to wear a floppy hat when I was a teenager and someone went up to me and said “hey Annie”, I never figured it out until years later that they meant Annie Hall/Diane Keaton reference, so needless to say I was flattered after figuring it out LOL

8. hanamerri 11/21/2008 at 1:38 pm #

Emily Watson’s wardrobe in the movie Hillary & Jackie was absolutely spectacular and is without question among my top 5…

9. nomi malone 11/21/2008 at 6:49 pm #

dude! these are wonderful and all, but how can you omit ‘à bout de souffle’?! i mean, srsly!

10. Maggie 11/23/2008 at 10:34 am #

I’m loving these suggestions…if only we could make a Top 50!!!!

11. Christine 02/25/2009 at 12:58 am #

Im just throwing this out there, but what about “Rosemary’s Baby”?
    Mia Farrow’s pixie cut alone created a huge fad, not to mention her adorable wardrobe. Plus, Ruth Gordon’s eccentric style was someting to talk about, and added to her crazy character.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. ModLife » Blog Archive » Top Ten TV Shows With Style - 02/23/2009

[...] posting “Top Ten Movies with Style,” I received some feedback that suggested that I should do a follow-up with television shows. [...]