Cute Find Friday

This cute find is a ModCloth favorite. One day at work, we all gathered around our biggest computer screen and cried “AWWW” in unison as we watched these guys.

About ModCloth

6 Responses to Cute Find Friday

1. jillian 11/21/2008 at 2:43 pm #

I hate to be the bearer of bad news buuuut one of those adorable creatures recently passed away ! ! ! She was one of the last survivors of the Exxon Valdez oil spill disaster off of Alaska almost 20 years ago so she was up there in otter years. She will forever live on in cute critter glory.

2. Sari 11/21/2008 at 4:06 pm #

3. Michelle 11/21/2008 at 6:25 pm #

This is actually one of my favorite videos ever. I’ve watched it a countless number of times. So cute!!!

4. Kirsten 11/21/2008 at 6:44 pm #

My best friend showed me this video when iw as at his house!

5. Susan 11/21/2008 at 7:33 pm #

I always get teary-eyed when I watch this. Every single time!

6. mikaela 11/23/2008 at 9:46 am #

very cute, especially when he reaches out to grab her paw again. this video was even aww worthy by my dads standards, lol and thats saying something.