Style Inspiration

style inspiration

Posted on Style Clicker a few weeks ago. Everything about this outfit is perfect. The colors are so warm and bright! She even made the dress herself.

About ModCloth

8 Responses to Style Inspiration

1. Kirsten 12/02/2008 at 11:23 am #

Wow…I love everything about the photo. Her hair and make up are stunning! And her outfit is perfect.

2. Lindsay 12/02/2008 at 11:31 am #

She looks like a doll! You’re right…her hair is pretty incredible.

3. Polly 12/02/2008 at 11:42 am #

now that’s cute! except for the coat. unless it’s faux. but even faux fur kinda gives me the heebie jeebies.

4. Lindsay 12/02/2008 at 11:43 am #

I’m a big fan of faux. The site didn’t list which it was, but it looks fake to me. I can see what you mean though.

5. Polly 12/02/2008 at 12:22 pm #

are her shoes blue? because if they are then she wins! i’m always so afraid of stepping out of the box (no pun intended) and not having my shoes match. it’s something i want to do more.

6. Polly 12/02/2008 at 12:51 pm #

are those blue shoes? because if they are – she wins! i’ve been scared to step out of the shoe box and not color match my shoes to something so… i take major shoespiration from this.

7. Katie 12/02/2008 at 2:40 pm #

I was about to say “That dress is *amazing*! Where did she get it!” Kudos to a sewing maven. Her shoes look really familiar, too… I’ve seen the off-centered t-strap somewhere before. On ModCloth, maybe? Anybody have any ideas?

8. Kirsten 12/02/2008 at 9:52 pm #

I dont know about the shoes, they are darling though!