Top Ten Holiday Movies

A Christmas Story

A Christmas Story

Keep reading for more of our favorite Holiday movies!

Home Alone

Home Alone

A Charlie Brown Christmas

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

The Muppet Christmas Carol

Elf

Love Actually

Planes, Trains & Automobiles

The Nightmare Before Christmas

The Year Without a Santa Claus

Image appeared on farm3.static.flickr.com

Need a heart-warming holiday fix right now? This got us in the mood.

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

11 Responses to Top Ten Holiday Movies

1. Liz 12/22/2008 at 2:44 pm #

“Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association?”

Love Love LOVE Home Alone! Yes!

2. Lindsay 12/22/2008 at 3:23 pm #

“why are you dressed up like a chicken?”

home alone will always be #1 in my book.

3. Madalynn 12/22/2008 at 6:14 pm #

NATIONAL LAMPOONS CHRISTMAS VACATION!!! My absolute favorite!!! Just watched it for my first birthday party EVER on Saturday! My birthday is this Thursday! :)

4. mik 12/22/2008 at 6:49 pm #

christmas night on the teev they’re playing ever after with drew barrymore. havnt seen it in a while, dont remember it as being christmasy but hey, i remember i loved it! A great chrissy movie is The Grinch, everybody loves that movie:) Love actually and the nightmare before christmas are awesome movies too:) ive never seen home alone:( must do that this holidays!
    cheers modcloth for the kool list and spreading the holiday spirit. have a good one!:)

5. Rachel 12/22/2008 at 8:26 pm #

I just watched Love Actually again, and was reminded of how much I absolutely adore that movie.

6. Tamara 12/22/2008 at 9:27 pm #

Too much! I love the Miser Brothers.

7. Rebecca 12/23/2008 at 12:16 am #

a charlie brown christmas, love actually and home alone will ALWAYS be the best holiday movies ever! well, love actually is a great movie any time of year, but ya know…tis the season! :]

8. Emily 12/23/2008 at 3:30 pm #

My all time fav. christmas movie is “The Christmas Toy”.

no one has ever heard of it but it is so good! its a Jim Henson film that was on TV a couple of times then retired… until now!!! I found it on DVD and AM SO EXCITED!!!

(good choice with Muppet Christmas Carol!)

9. Michelle my Belle 12/23/2008 at 5:02 pm #

“Merry christmas, sh*tter was full!”
    That never fails to make me laugh.

10. mik 12/25/2008 at 10:55 pm #

merry christmas everyone!

11. Kato 12/27/2008 at 3:20 am #

I watch the same Christmas movies every Christmas, starting on Christmas eve and ending on Christmas night.

1. Christmas Vacation – Chevy Chase and Beverly D’Angelo
    2. Holiday Inn – Bing Crosby, Fred Astaire and Marjorie Reynolds
    3. Blue Skies – Bing Crosby, Fred Astaire
    4. Lemon Drop Kid – Bob Hope and Marilyn Maxwell
    5. This Christmas – (New Favorite) Loretta Devine, Delroy Lindo and Sharon Leal
    6. Four Christmases (New Favorite) Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn
    7. My homemade dvd’s of my sons between ages two to five.

I now think that Four Christmases will tie with Vacation.