Style Inspirations

A military inspired jacket paired with a sheer ivory shift dress AND cowboy boots …. pinch me I’m dreaming! Originally from Lookbook.nu.

About ModCloth

10 Responses to Style Inspirations

1. Julie Ann 12/27/2008 at 11:49 am #

Gotta say I love this blog and the Modcloth stuff…so unique and adorable! I live in Japan so shipping’s probably expensive, but I will def show this site to people who may not have seen it yet! :)

2. Amy 12/27/2008 at 4:08 pm #

I need one of those jackets! Dreamy.

3. ...love Maegan 12/27/2008 at 4:28 pm #

such a fantastic outfit and photo! it’s top on lb. …which I’m sure you already know :)

4. Ana P. 12/28/2008 at 6:34 am #

Here’s her blog :)

5. lucie beluga 12/28/2008 at 10:30 am #

oh my I loveee this look! perfect for a walk to versailles garden, the picture is great too… Off to her blog right after I’m done with my modcloth order hehe!

6. Gabrielle 12/28/2008 at 8:03 pm #

Wow, that’s so pretty! And with the Jane Austen background… I love it.

7. WolfGirl21 12/29/2008 at 11:01 am #

I just want to say that I am deeply offended that Modcloth would sell an item with real fur. When I saw the jacket, I had hoped that it was faux, but it wasn’t. Everyone should realize that animals died brutally to make that, which is unimmaginable, and horrible. Animals are not ours to wear. I also don’t like the leather/suede items, but the real fur pushes it way too much. It is sickening that it’d be conidered “fashion” or “stylish”. :/

Other than that, I love Modcloth stuff (the cruelty-free things, of course!)
    There’s always lots of stylish clothes! :D
    I got the “My Pet Octopus”Necklace for christmas and i love it!

8. Ferry 12/29/2008 at 5:02 pm #

I’m sure everyone at ModCloth loves animals :)

9. Amelia 12/30/2008 at 12:39 am #

I love this look, expecially the clash between the commanding fire engine red jacket and black leather cowboy boots with the whimsical flowy ivory dress and tights. And a english castle background. :]

10. Mode Whispers 12/30/2008 at 10:45 pm #

Love The Jacket. Love The Betty.