Product Sneak Peeks!

[From the WSA Shoe Show, soon to be available on ModCloth.com!]

Always wanted a sneak peek at what ModCloth will be launching next? You’re in luck!

Right now, Susan, Sari and Lindsay are on the road, loading up on new shoes, clothing and accessories that we’ll be selling on our site soon ! All you have to do to see a sneak sample of the goods is either follow us on Twitter or follow our Flickr photostream. We’ll be uploading and tweeting pics of new stuff for the next few days!

Also, Susan and the girls want to know, dear ModLife readers: Is there anything that you’d like to see ModCloth launch over the next few months? Let us know by leaving a comment!

About ModCloth

11 Responses to Product Sneak Peeks!

1. Silvia 02/16/2009 at 11:31 am #

i want theeese http://www.flickr.com/photos/modcloth/3276977862/ ;))

2. Polly 02/16/2009 at 1:32 pm #

vintage inspired hats!!!!

3. Megan 02/16/2009 at 2:09 pm #

I agree with Polly — I would really like to see some more vintage style hats, especially cloches. I wanted to buy the cloche hat that you were selling a little bit ago, but it was always sold out. I love vintage style hats! Also, I would like to see some more 1940′s inspired skirts. Thanks!

4. Lisa H. 02/16/2009 at 3:06 pm #

Cool, funky billfolds/wallets! You guys have lots of great purses but I wish you had a bigger selection of awesome wallets to put in our purses!

5. Madalynn 02/16/2009 at 4:26 pm #

Yes! 1940s clothing, although harder to find, would be cute!
    Maybe, probably even harder to find, would be some cute eyeglass cases. :)

6. Kat 02/16/2009 at 5:47 pm #

As much as I love you guys, I’d love to see some fitted dresses and bottoms that are made to fit real people… with hips! Whenever I look at the measurements for dresses that I like, if I go by my waist I’d get a small, but if I go by my hips I’d have to get a large!

So maybe try and find some things that will fit those of us who have killer curves and want to show them off?

7. Rachel 02/16/2009 at 8:52 pm #

Actually, I kindof just want these

8. lucie beluga 02/17/2009 at 10:53 am #

a couple of things I’d love to see on modcloth
    *boy clothing! not that I don’t have any gift idea for the boyfriend but nice things are difficult to find for men…
    *more of those gorgeous feathers hair clips! Red and black feathers would look great!
    * an easier wishlist, I’d love to be able to keep the items on it for an unlimited time!

anyway I love modcloth the way it is, it’s just random suggestions ^^

9. katie 02/19/2009 at 11:46 am #

I agree with some boy clothing!
    annd I’d really like to see more sweatshirts and sweaters

10. Tamara 02/19/2009 at 11:12 pm #

*More vintage.

Please, oh please, do not bring back shoulder pads.

11. April 03/23/2009 at 10:06 am #

OMG! These shoes are amazing and I love them! I swear, this website always has me broadening my closet and wearing colors that I wouldnt wear normally.