A couple weeks ago in the 3 ‘O Clock Slump, I discussed my love affair with this Egyptian Discovery Tour. This led to some good conversations with friends and coworkers about other trips that would be sweet. Here’s my top ten:
- Egyptian Discovery. No surprise here! Soon, I hope to go and then blog about it for ModLife.
- Halloween in Transylvania – The Dracula Tour. Sure, it’d be a little creepy…but that’s the point! Adventure Transylvania describes this tour as a “pleasant, enjoyable walk through the bloody times of Dracula.” Ha ha.
- The Hippie Trail. Made famous in the 1960s and 1970s, this trek from Western Europe to Nepal would be a life-changing experience for anyone who is up for it.
- The California 1 Road Trip is often described as being the best road trip in America. Hopefully this Pittsburgh girl will make it there someday.
- Gorilla Tracking in Uganda. Nine days of tracking wild gorillas. Wow.
- iExplore Antartica. Yes, you would be cold. But you would also get to visit penguin rookeries!
- Galapagos Island NatureCruise with GreenTracks. GreenTracks is known for eco-adventures that are fun and educational. Many of their tours sound appealing, but the Galapagos Islands NatureCruise really piqued my interest. Perhaps it’s my love of turtles.
- Sail Greece. Beauty and adventure – what more could you ask for in a vacation?
- Ballooning over Stockholm. I’ve heard that Stockholm is the only capital city in the world where it is legal to explore by hot air balloon. What a unique and magical way to see this beautiful city!
- Tour of Japan The Tokyo National Museum, the Ryoanji Temple, and fresh sushi are just a few reasons that a visit to Japan would be amazing.
Your turn! What are your top trips?