Green With Envy

PinterestTwitterEmailFacebooktumblr

Style Inspiration

Style Inspiration

[Image above from Facehunter]

I love everything about this look, from her textured tights to her nonchalantly voluminous hair. Don’t even get me started about those shoes…

Susan

9 Responses to Green With Envy

1. Lindsay 04/16/2009 at 11:17 am #

This girl looks a bit like you Susan!

2. EmilyKennedy 04/16/2009 at 11:32 am #

The outfit is adorable, the shoes are to die for, and I hate to criticize, but the hair should really be re-thought. It looks very very old lady. Not hot old lady, not cute old lady, not even wise old lady. It is church old lady.

Not even cute in an ironic way. But everything else is adorable.

3. Katie 04/16/2009 at 11:58 am #

Beautiful.

4. Susan 04/16/2009 at 12:12 pm #

Aww Lindsay that’s so sweet! I’m kind of in love with her. Uh-oh, does that mean I’m a narcissist? :)

5. Sarahnargle 04/16/2009 at 12:20 pm #

That coat is fabulous.

6. Rachel 04/16/2009 at 8:01 pm #

Off the subject but I didn’t see a place to comment or contact ModCloth otherwise. I was very disappointed to see that everything I like is completely sold out and upon further searching when I did find a dress that was cute, it was sold completely sold out of my size. This sucks :( I won’t be coming back to the website because there is no point since I can’t purchase anything!!! Very upsetting. I do very much like the clothing and I hope that you are able to supply the demand one day.

7. Laura Kate 04/17/2009 at 8:19 am #

rachel, much of the clothing on this website are one of a kind vintage pieces. you cant expect to everything available all the time. you have to just look through and sometimes you’re lucky sometimes you’re not. i dunno, dont be so upset! : )

8. Alisha 04/17/2009 at 12:13 pm #

i dont like this look at all…not cute at all. i wouldnt be caught dead in this. its horrible! you people are blind if you think this looks good or is cute

9. Alicia 04/17/2009 at 3:14 pm #

Hi Rachel,

I’m sorry you didn’t find what you were looking for today. :( If you see an item, but we’re all sold out of your size, you can “Request a Size” on that product’s page, so we know to email you when the item comes back in! If you have any more questions or concerns, you can email our customer service here!