The Animal Odd Couple

Spoiler Alert: This video may bring a tear to your eye, so be prepared!

About ModCloth

9 Responses to The Animal Odd Couple

1. ness 05/01/2009 at 9:04 am #

ok, that totally did bring a tear to my eye! that’s just so amazing!

2. Tori Bissell 05/01/2009 at 10:42 am #

AWWWWWWWWWWW that is seriously the cutest thing ever. That’s true best friends. They know everything about you and can be nothing like you but love you anyways. Thanks for sharing that.

3. Jen 05/01/2009 at 11:37 am #

That is the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. I love that story. It’s like a children’s bedtime story come to life.

4. Lindsey 05/01/2009 at 1:31 pm #

That is a great story. They look so happy together :)

5. Katie 05/02/2009 at 4:10 am #

AWWWWWW!!!!! SO cute! This is the best thing you guys have ever posted. Love, love, love it!

6. Katie 05/02/2009 at 8:20 am #

Aww I have seen this before on peta2′s webiste, I’m so glad I found it again. =] I love this story, thank you so much for posting it. It’s adorable how those animals are just like people. =D

7. Erica 05/02/2009 at 6:57 pm #

why can’t we all just get along?

8. Kelsey 05/03/2009 at 12:30 pm #

Absolutely adorable and so inspiring!

9. Alexandra 06/20/2009 at 7:44 am #

That did SO make me cry!! It reminds of my cat Tomo and our guinea pig, Buster. When Tomo was a kitten and Buster’s size, she spent a lot of time in Buster’s cage, and even now they’re good friends :)