Top Ten Colors We Love Right Now

1. Lagoon Blue, as seen above in the Stella Dress.
  2. Buttercup Yellow, as seen in the Marigold Raincoat.
  3. Pepper Red, as seen in the Red Hot Chili Pepper Peep Toes.
  4. Violet, as seen in the Bathing Beauty Retro Swimsuit in Violet.
  5. Silver, as seen in the Tour Eiffel Heels.
  6. Hot Pink, as seen in the Bubblicious Hi-Tops.
  7. Mint Green, as seen in the Bow-jito Skirt.
  8. Jet Black, as seen in the Chicago Dress.
  9. Sweet Orange, as seen in the Just Bead It Necklace Set.
  10. Soft White, as seen in the the Guinevere Tunic.

Have a fave color that you just can’t get enough of? Leave a comment!

About ModCloth

13 Responses to Top Ten Colors We Love Right Now

1. Sirona Beuchler 05/04/2009 at 7:35 am #

A deeper green, like grass green. I love it cuz it brings out the green in my eyes!

2. Katie 05/04/2009 at 9:09 am #

Lagoon blue. I love it, I have shirts in that color, scarves with that color, and even plaid Capri pants with that color.

I also love pink, because it’s a cute, fun, girly color. :D

3. Kimberly 05/04/2009 at 9:50 am #

Oh god. The white. The tunic. I’m dying. I’m just dying.

4. Diana 05/04/2009 at 9:52 am #

Buttercup Yellow all the way!!! it’s perfect for spring and looks good on tan skin ^_^ more than enough reason to love it

5. Kirsten 05/04/2009 at 10:22 am #

The lagoon blue is gorgeous. I have really fair skin and really vibrant red hair and Its just the perfect compliment.

The Violet is also great, Im so happy purple is back in. For awhile I could find nothing in purple but since it was last seasons hot color I can happily wear my favorite!

6. Hannah 05/04/2009 at 11:24 am #

A dark purple – kind of like the Postmodern Peep Toes except brighter. I have super-skinny jeans this color, and I love them, especially with a creamy white drapey top!

7. Shelbz 05/04/2009 at 11:49 am #

Any color that looks good with my white white skin is awesome. Pale is the new tan. Tanning = the more radiation that you have. Like taking days off of your life! Hooray! Tans look bad anyways, especially when you go from a white person to a black person. It’s like changing your race, scary. But seriously, don’t tan, it’s worse than you think it is. THERE IS STILL ATOMIC RADIATION IN THE AIR! D:

8. Emily 05/04/2009 at 12:59 pm #

My fave color is dark blue. I have all different shades of blue, but I especially love a really deep almost purple blue color because it looks great with black and grey. And it brings out my blue eyes!

9. Katie 05/04/2009 at 1:42 pm #

I get made fun of for it ALL of the time, but I love gray (or grey…hmm, I never know how to spell that).

10. Amy 05/04/2009 at 2:01 pm #

I absolute love the buttercup/marigold/yellow! It’s my favorite to perk up an outfit and looks great with almost every color, and especially great with all the “base” colors (black, navy, brown), keeping things classy and professional without being dull.

11. Bryanna Wright 05/05/2009 at 6:17 pm #

I adooore the Bathing Beauty Retro Swimsuit in Violet.
    I LOOOOOOVE it soooooo much!!!!!
    I’m going to buy it!!!

12. Jade 05/11/2009 at 8:33 pm #

My favourite colour of all time, which Modcloth doesn’t feature enough of, is AQUA. That almost minty, bluey-green colour ;)

13. Jade 05/11/2009 at 8:34 pm #

And grey too… it’s my favourite colour for Winter. Anything in grey – bags, boots, beads etc