Raindrops Keep Falling On My Outfit

[Originally posted on Wardrobe Remix]

I can relate to her need to look stylish even if the weather refuses to cooperate. I can’t choose what I like best about this look! Perfection.

About ModCloth

12 Responses to Raindrops Keep Falling On My Outfit

1. Kels 05/14/2009 at 8:43 am #

Wow. I love this. The colors are perfect and I adore that skirt. The boots are great too.

2. Jaclyn 05/14/2009 at 9:20 am #

You feature a lot of asian girls. Not that I don’t think the style is cute, its just, wow every other feature is an asian girl.

3. Tori Bissell 05/14/2009 at 9:28 am #

NOW THAT…IS A RAINY DAY OUTFIT. i hate how when the weather is bad outside people feel like they have to mute their outfit or style…this is the type of thing we should wear. I want everything she has on.

4. Lauren 05/14/2009 at 9:58 am #

Umm.. I’m pretty sure this girl is not Asian. Black hair + pale skin does not necessarily mean Asian.

This outfit is great. Those boots look perfectly worn in. So jealous!

5. Sarah 05/14/2009 at 10:18 am #

I love that outfit! Rainy days are the best to wear bright colors because then you stand out in a sea of gray. And I love that scarf!

6. B. 05/14/2009 at 10:48 am #

I don’t think she’s Asian.
    But the reason of this post is my admiration for the outfit – just wow. It goes so well with a rainy day.

7. meghan 05/14/2009 at 12:29 pm #

hey…i’m the girl in the picture. i’m kind of curious as to why you think i’m asian, because this isn’t the first time i’ve been mistaken for an asian person on the internet, and i’m kind of baffled.

8. Katharine Ellis Tapley 05/14/2009 at 3:03 pm #

Orange and blue is such a great combination! I really think it’s the pretty bumbershoot that makes it, though.

9. Ellen 05/14/2009 at 10:14 pm #

I love love love this outfit. I’ve been trying to get hold of a skirt just like that one for aaaages. I also love the colour of the cardi.

10. Becky 05/15/2009 at 7:28 am #

Okay, aside from the adorable outfit – I’m obsessed with her hair. Freaking rad.

11. Wing 05/15/2009 at 7:48 am #

Perfect combination! And that umbralla is adorable! I’m “Asian,” (whatever that means… Asia is one big continent!) but doesn’t it really matter what ethnicity the model is????

12. Bryanna Wright 05/17/2009 at 5:00 pm #