This Just In

The Bonnaroo Dress

Bonnaroo Dress

Extra, Extra, Read all About it! New styles debut on the site every day, of course, but there is always that certain dress, blouse, or accessory that has everybody in the office talking. ‘This Just In’ is a new weekly post to bring you the answer to one of the most pressing questions at ModCloth Headquarters: What’s our scoop of the week–what’s our favorite new item?

While we’ve added so many great items each day this week, my favorite has got to be the Bonnaroo Dress.  I imagine wearing it this summer with sandals and a vintage hat for a perfectly relaxing day at the park.

Now I want to hear from you. What’s your favorite new item this week?

Susan

About Susan

Susan's all-time favorite things include pugs, eating outdoors, and absurd mushroom-themed housewares. Her current obsessions include nail polish, wedges, and anything high-waisted. Her ultimate style icon is her grandma, and she's one of the founders of ModCloth!

18 Responses to This Just In

1. Brittany 05/14/2009 at 9:08 am #

Darling by Day Dress! It looks so versatile and well-made (the bag waist is especially gorgeous and a nice structural detail). It’s just begging for accessories!

2. Jaclyn 05/14/2009 at 9:17 am #

I’d said the Quincincera however its spelt dress, it could easily transition into fall. And the decadent romper.. though it would be too big on me..

3. Becky 05/14/2009 at 9:20 am #

Coat of Arms Jacket. That color is amazing! Military and structured but feminine at the same time.

4. Tori Bissell 05/14/2009 at 9:26 am #

this is adorable!

5. Lulu 05/14/2009 at 9:29 am #

Any of the new Betsey Johnson socks you’re getting in!! But especially those Sea of Love ones… sigh

OH. And I JUST saw that Getting to Know You Dress…. Wow!

6. EmilyKennedy 05/14/2009 at 9:32 am #

That dress is adorable!!! It seems like it was made to highlight long waists like mine. Of course it will probably sell out before I even get my next paycheck. C’est la vie!

7. Alex 05/14/2009 at 10:49 am #

The Chiquita Bonita Dress is simply adorable! I’m also in love with the Pink Ladies top, so cute!

8. Taylor 05/14/2009 at 11:37 am #

I love the Stevie Nicks Boots in Gypsy. I really like the neutrals.

9. Katharine Ellis Tapley 05/14/2009 at 3:02 pm #

That key lime dress is dreamy. I think I may get that for a family wedding in August. How adorable would that be with silver bangles and strappy sandals?

10. Shelbz 05/14/2009 at 4:21 pm #

Omg, Bonnaroo, I’m going to Lollapalooza instead, I would love to go to Bonnaroo, but sleeping in tents and sharing bathrooms is not my thing. Summer camp was enough to endure! I wish I could go, such a great line-up.

Here I am talking about the concert instead of the dress..
    I don’t know if I would ever expect to see someone at Bonnaroo wearing that. Usually it’s a bunch of boho clothing and weed filling the air along with some guy running around asking for ecstacy (happened to me -_-). But I’m sure it’s way more filthier there than Lollapalooza.

11. Shelbz 05/14/2009 at 4:24 pm #

I forgot, favorite new thing, I guess this is new…the “A Rose for Emily Dress” It looks like it’s really floaty, I love floaty dresses, feels so delicate and looks glamourous.

12. Polly 05/14/2009 at 10:25 pm #

lavender fields dress!!

13. Jaclyn 05/15/2009 at 4:49 am #

I adore the Hanging Gardens dress! I guess that’s kinda why I went ahead and made the purchase :)

14. Adrienne 05/15/2009 at 6:35 am #

Oh, this is a tough one, but I think my favorite thing from this week is the Green Scene Dress. The Travel Abroad Jumper comes in a close second though!

15. Breanna 05/15/2009 at 7:16 am #

Okay, so I love the Quinceanera dress because practically half of my dress wardrobe is made of those empire-waisted adorable dresses in prints or solids :) What can I say, they work on my body…and I went ahead and bought the dress. I got it today, it will transition perfectly for fall with a good scarf and some boots (if I ever buy them), and I can’t wait to wear it next weekend when I teach! Cotton/jersey dresses are the perfect way to look put together and adorable while teaching dance because they don’t hamper movement in the least. Woo!

That said, I also love the cut and sew dress (that color!) and would die to have that and a pair of white sandals to wear it to a party with this weekend. The Getting to Know You dress is right up my alley, too! Super feminine with fantastic details and I love the candy-striper color combination–it all makes me want to go hang out in some cafe and have tea and read a book. I want the Key Lime dress for July 4 (and some cute earrings or a hat to go with) and I would love to have the Atmosphere dress (with a nice black bolero jacket and killer heels) for work. Can you tell I’m a dress girl? :)

I love Modcloth! Too bad my wages can’t justify the love.

16. Becky 05/15/2009 at 7:30 am #

The Key Lime Dress is incredible. It makes me want to put my hair up in a bouffant-do and eat watermelon. I love that you cats update daily. It’s like Christmas every day.

17. stephanie marie 05/16/2009 at 9:30 am #

i actually just bought this dress and would have to agree with you. it’s adorable, comfortable and perfect for the entire summer. I am obsessed and looking for an awesome day to be its debut in my town. :-)

18. Emma 05/17/2009 at 6:59 am #