This Just In!

Technicolor Dream Top

It was another really hard choice but, after much thought, I decided that my favorite new item this week is the Technicolor Dream Top.  I can’t wait to wear it this summer tucked into high-waisted shorts with sandals and a stack of bangles.

What’s your favorite new item this week?

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr
Susan

10 Responses to This Just In!

1. Polly 05/21/2009 at 7:24 am #

Buckingham Dress o yeah.

2. Jennifer 05/21/2009 at 7:30 am #

the hey mr. postman skirt is my fave new item this week, such a lovely shade of green…

3. Alex 05/21/2009 at 7:39 am #

Teal Me About It Shorts, I love the color

4. Brandi 05/21/2009 at 7:50 am #

Up Up and Away Skirt is my favorite.

5. Breanna 05/21/2009 at 7:58 am #

Love so much stuff this week! (What a surprise…)

Teal Me About It Shorts are gorgeous, even if I would never be able to wear them. Lovelovelove them!
    Hey Mr. Postman skirt is the exact shade of green that I’ve been looking to add more of to my wardrobe. So vivid!
    LaMaga Jacket is completely rad. Would look great with skinny jeans (dark) and a really brightly colored top/t-shirt!
    Take a Bow Necklace is super cute and so simple it’s perfect. Love it!
    Hey Mr. Postman Dress would be perfect for a 4th of July picnic. Understated but fantastic.
    Tiny Dancer Dress is so elegant and casual at the same time! Just my type of thing.
    I love the great cut of the Jack and Jill Dress, just wish it was a different color…a mint green would be refreshing.
    Paris at Dusk Dress is gorgeous and Unicorn Princess Heels are intriguing, at least. I would love to see them on someone!
    And the Cabaret Hair Clip would be perfect for a performance I’m doing in August with a friend for, coincidentally, the Cabaret division of a competition.

6. Rebecca K. 05/21/2009 at 8:18 am #

no contest, up up and away skirt. i love yellow. and the gray just accents it so nice. great skirt!

7. Margery 05/21/2009 at 12:48 pm #

Unicorn Princess Heels for sure! I have nothing for them to go with, but I adore them. I love my Jeffrey Campbells, super comfy and super cute always.

8. Lindsey 05/22/2009 at 5:33 am #

The Bettie Page Dress!

9. Susan 05/22/2009 at 5:47 am #

Thanks for all the responses! I love to hear about what you guys are totally loving :)

@ Brandi & Rebecca – I love that skirt too! I have always been a huge fan yellow & grey combos

@ Margery – Aren’t those heels spectacular? I say wear them with anything and everything… that’s the beauty of nude! It will always match.

10. Adrienne 05/22/2009 at 6:54 am #

The Jack and Jill dress reminds me so much of the Thumbelina Dress and I love that! I guess the fact that they’re both from BB Dakota wouldn’t have anything to do with it…tehe…

And the Paris at Dusk dress is gorgeous. I love that colour!