- Visit an amusement park or water park. In Pittsburgh, we’re lucky to have great parks like Sandcastle and Kennywood (the amusement park where Adventureland was filmed)!
- Play Monster Golf. We love this blacklight indoor golf course – you can even get married there!
- Check out a Museum or Conservatory, like Phipps!
- Visit a Local Vineyard or Winery. If you’re lucky enough to live near Napa Valley, then this is a no-brainer. However, there are a lot of great wineries all over the country, even in our own Pennsylvania!
- Visit the Zoo or Aquarium. Last year, I got the chance to explore the Georgia Aquarium, the world’s largest aquarium!
- Take Pictures. Take advantage of that daylight and take some outfit pics…then post them on our Style Exchange!
- Lounge in the Pool, like our furry friend in the picture above.
- Fly a Kite. There have been incredible innovations in the world of kites. Want proof? Check out the Virtual Kite Zoo.
- Catch a matinee at your local theatre. It’s so much cheaper!
- Clean Your Closet and donate what you don’t need to your local Goodwill.
Top Ten Things To Do On Your Day Off
About ModClothWith the combined writing powers of our scribing staff, we bring you oodles of collaborative features starring everything from contests and culture to behind-the-scenes coverage of MC events and shenanigans. You're always saying you want to be kept in the loop. Consider yourself lassoed.
Leave a Reply! Cancel reply
STYLING & HOW-TOS
Latest from the Style Gallery
Hi there! We're Story by ModCloth, a smartly crafted blog filled with the best and brightest of fashion and culture, and is your place for all things ModCloth. Read more »