- Visit an amusement park or water park. In Pittsburgh, we’re lucky to have great parks like Sandcastle and Kennywood (the amusement park where Adventureland was filmed)!
- Play Monster Golf. We love this blacklight indoor golf course – you can even get married there!
- Check out a Museum or Conservatory, like Phipps!
- Visit a Local Vineyard or Winery. If you’re lucky enough to live near Napa Valley, then this is a no-brainer. However, there are a lot of great wineries all over the country, even in our own Pennsylvania!
- Visit the Zoo or Aquarium. Last year, I got the chance to explore the Georgia Aquarium, the world’s largest aquarium!
- Take Pictures. Take advantage of that daylight and take some outfit pics…then post them on our Style Exchange!
- Lounge in the Pool, like our furry friend in the picture above.
- Fly a Kite. There have been incredible innovations in the world of kites. Want proof? Check out the Virtual Kite Zoo.
- Catch a matinee at your local theatre. It’s so much cheaper!
- Clean Your Closet and donate what you don’t need to your local Goodwill.
Top Ten Things To Do On Your Day Off
Hi there! We're Story by ModCloth, a smartly crafted blog filled with the best and brightest of fashion and culture, and your place for all things ModCloth. Read more »