This Just In!

Fringe Benefits Earrings

Sometimes it’s all in the details, and right now I am totally loving these simple yet statement-y earrings.  I think they’ll look equally good worn for a night out on the town or just paired with a simple tee, jeans & sandals for a glamorously lazy afternoon.

What’s your favorite new item this week?

Susan

About Susan

Susan's all-time favorite things include pugs, eating outdoors, and absurd mushroom-themed housewares. Her current obsessions include nail polish, wedges, and anything high-waisted. Her ultimate style icon is her grandma, and she's one of the founders of ModCloth!

14 Responses to This Just In!

1. EmilyKennedy 05/28/2009 at 6:59 am #

So many great new items!

The Istanbul Dress is my fave.

2. Lindsay 05/28/2009 at 7:48 am #

I adore these. What a great style idea, Susan!

3. Alex 05/28/2009 at 8:18 am #

I love the goddess dress, so pretty

4. Shelbz 05/28/2009 at 8:39 am #

First Impression dress if my favorite.

5. Katharine Ellis Tapley 05/28/2009 at 9:44 am #

My heart belongs to the Instanbul Dress. How I wish I could wear red.

6. Lulu 05/28/2009 at 9:46 am #

I’m definitely in love with the Out On A Limb Pendant… it’s so adorable!

And I like the Vintage Fifth Avenue Heels, but you didn’t say what size they are!!

7. Sarah 05/28/2009 at 10:50 am #

There are a lot, but my favorite has to be the Seven Year Itch Dress! It’s so fun, and I love Marilyn Monroe.

8. Jennifer 05/28/2009 at 10:51 am #

love the seven year itch dress…

9. crystal 05/28/2009 at 11:14 am #

Uh-oh Lulu, sorry about that! They now have a size listed: it’s 7AA. Thanks for letting us know!!

10. Lulu 05/28/2009 at 12:47 pm #

No problem! Glad to help!

But alas, they are too big for me =[

11. Rebecca K. 05/28/2009 at 12:55 pm #

Oh my, the FuGauzy tunic has a VERY clever name. I love Fugazi!

12. Rebecca K. 05/28/2009 at 12:57 pm #

And the watch ring is just what I need. I’ll be buying one for sure.

13. Sydney 05/29/2009 at 6:58 pm #

I really like the Hollywood Haberdashery Necklace–very elegant and feminine! I’ll have to wait for it to someday go on sale, I guess.

14. Breanna 06/02/2009 at 7:46 am #

Definitely lovelovelovelove the Istanbul dress…and I always get compliments when I wear that shade of red! I may just have to save up a bit and buy it, it’s way too tempting.

Also love the Sunday Morning Glory dress, although I wish it was a racerback top. I love the Bedroom Eyes Dress even though I don’t at all have the body type to wear that type of dress, but I think the design is beautiful and sexy with just the right amount of whimsical. Love the color, too. Love the Tiers for Fears dress because who doesn’t love chambray, and especially in ruffle form? The design is so clean without being stark–which is also why I like the First Impression dress, even though it looks a bit more casual to me. The Seven Year Itch dress is gorgeous and I love the modern colors to go with the old-school design. I totally want the Amsterdam blouse even though I’m not sure how good it would look on me, because the print is so adorable! I like it in dress form, too, but the shape of the shirt is more suited to me than the style of the dress.

I am in love with a lot of the fabrics y’all have come out with lately, and of course am still carrying on a love affair with your wide array of empire-waisted dresses :) I also wore my Sidecar Tour Dress to a huge national dance event this weekend and had like 7 girls come up to me and let me know they either wanted the dress, had the dress, or knew friends that had the dress–it was universally loved :) Thank you Modcloth for being awesome!