For the past eight months, I have had the pleasure of posting Top Ten blogs every Monday. I loved reading your comments and feedback and have had a great time brainstorming ideas with the other ModLife writers. Recently, I moved into a new position at ModCloth, so I have decided to bequeath the Top Ten to our fabulous new writer, Hannah. To commemorate this special day, Hannah and I collaborated on a very special post that we call The Top Ten Cheesy Poses. Enjoy!
Keep reading to see more cheesy poses!
1. The Pose for Mom. There’s undoubtedly one of these on your family mantelpiece.
2. The On a Chair with Flair Pose. Chairs: they make every portrait that much better.
3. The Boy Band Shot. For a look that’s larger than life.
4. The Glamour Shot. It’s so bad, it’s almost good.
5. The Prom Picture. Stiff, awkward, forever cherished.
6. The Hug a Tree Snapshot. Nature lover’s delight.
7. The High Fashion Photo Shoot. Because even fashion models get stomach cramps.
8. The Best Buds Photo. Often seen on the early 90’s TV shows of our youth.
9. The Give ‘Em the Guns Shot. Whoa, cowboy!
10. The Peaced Out Pose. Just give peace a chance, yo.
And so the torch has been passed. I look forward to keeping the Top Ten blogs burning bright. See you next week!
P.S. Like our outfits? Gee, thanks! Guess what, they’re new ModCloth items. Get them here: La Boqueria Dress, Mesa Verde Bracelet, Double Indemnity Heels, Virtual Reality Sunglasses, The Hannah Dress, Gold Peacock Feather Tights, Black Mirror Wedges