BONNNARRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO!

Later today I will be hitting the road for a 12 hour drive to the tiny town of Manchester, Tennessee, with a few friends and my camping equipment crammed in to a very Cheech and Chong-esq conversion van. The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival kicks off tomorrow, and this year is going to be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! Four days, Eight stages, over 150 bands and 80,000 people. I am so excited that I can barely contain myself!

Are You Going To The ‘Roo? If you are, my friend, you are in luck! I have in my possession three fabulous tote bags filled with goodies, and one of them could be yours! Yes, our Hide and Chic scavenger hunt is making its way down to the farm for the Hide & Chic: Bonnaroo Edition! I will hide one tote a day (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) in various locations inside Centeroo. Make sure you are following @ModCloth on twitter because I’ll be tweeting little clues to help you in your pursuit!

Can’t Make It? Don’t be bummed!! You can still get in to the action by saving 25% off some of our fave festival duds (such as the oh-so-chic Mara Headband) during our BONNAROO SALE!!

Update on 6/11/2009: The Bonnaroo Sale might have ended last night at midnight, but you can still check out these items that are on sale now!

8 Responses to BONNNARRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO!

1. Shelbz 06/10/2009 at 8:50 am #

I’m going to Lollapalooza, hide some there!

2. Paulette 06/10/2009 at 9:18 am #

I went to Bonnaroo 2007 and it was exhausting but a blast. The lineup this year was tempting. Have fun, Mara!

3. maria 06/10/2009 at 11:11 am #

Mara, you’re so lucky!! Wish I was going, it sounds awesome!

4. Alexandra 06/10/2009 at 1:31 pm #

WOOOO Julia Nunes is playing there!!

5. Heather 06/10/2009 at 3:32 pm #

I went in 2007, too! I love Bonnaroo. I wanted to go so bad this year. Jenny Lewis, Bon Iver, Neko Case, Grace POtter, MGMT, wilco ,TV on the Radio, yeah yeah yeahs….oh the temptation. And it is only 3 hours from where I live. So jealous. If Kings of Leon, the Faming Lips, Spoon, The Black Keys, or My Morning Jacket had decided to play again this year there may have been no stopping me. Oh why do I need a job so desperately….Booooo!!!
    Have fun dancing in the mushroom fountain and hippie dancing at the Phish show. Tell the bobbleheads I said hi! Now I am going to go look through my bonnaroo pictures and cry. A lot.

6. rebecca 06/10/2009 at 6:33 pm #

oh man, ive been four times to bonnaroo starting 2002, and this will be my first time in three years (i was living overseas). i cant wait! im leaving first thing in the morning, but i dont follow twitter, what a shame……………

7. Kate 06/11/2009 at 3:07 pm #

I would have done a lot to see The Mars Volta, but alas, I live very far away. :(

8. Hannah 06/12/2009 at 2:25 pm #

i wish i could go…i live far far away from Tennessee….