This Just In

Heiroglyphics Flats

I’ve been on the road a lot with the buying team lately, so I’m on the lookout for cute, comfortable, match-anything flats that I can wear to walk around & shop all day.  The Heiroglyphics Flats fit the bill! An added bonus: they are vintage deadstock, meaning they were produced (but never sold or worn) in the ’80s. How cool is that?

What’s your favorite new item this week?

Susan

About Susan

Susan's all-time favorite things include pugs, eating outdoors, and absurd mushroom-themed housewares. Her current obsessions include nail polish, wedges, and anything high-waisted. Her ultimate style icon is her grandma, and she's one of the founders of ModCloth!

7 Responses to This Just In

1. Taylor 06/11/2009 at 10:13 am #

I like the Deconstructed Sneakers and the Anything Bows Pendant.

2. Hannah 06/11/2009 at 10:23 am #

The Deconstructed Sneakers are also 80′s deadstock. Good taste ;-)

3. Sarah 06/11/2009 at 4:06 pm #

Cute! Damn my small feet (size 5)!

4. Elle 06/12/2009 at 2:13 am #

The Black and Tan Heels are key! Perfect height for the everyday.

5. BongoBing 06/12/2009 at 2:13 pm #

I love these Sneakers since they are so retro. I am also getting into more of the ballet flat look since it is so much easier on my feet throughout the day, but still looks dressed up.

6. Tori Bissell 06/12/2009 at 3:51 pm #

the name fits really well.

7. Breanna 06/15/2009 at 8:00 am #

Not that I have the right shape to pull it off, but I LOVE the super-constructed look of the Strawberry Chiffon dress. I also adore the Anything Bows headband and the Better to Brew You With teacup–I’m a big tea person (drink up to 3 or 4 cups a day!), so it would do well with me :) I love the colors on the Ruffle Rumba dress, too, even if it’s a little fancier than anything I’m looking to add to my wardrobe right now.

If I had to pick one item to buy out of this week’s new items? I guess I’d go with the Osprey headband (!!!) or the Mount Olympus dress…but too bad the latter is sold out!