Share Your Travel Style, Win $100 Gift Card!

Have you traveled somewhere recently and packed your favorite ModCloth clothes? Planning any trips in the next couple weeks? We want to see how you style yourself for travel.  All you have to do is load a photo of yourself into The ModCloth Style Exchange Flickr Gallery. Just make sure you’re wearing at least one item from ModCloth! Include a caption explaining: where the photo was taken, why it’s a favorite travel locale, and which ModCloth items you’re wearing in the photo. Please, no pictures taken in your home! This is a travel photo contest.

The contest starts today, and ends July 6, 2009 at midnight EST. The winner will be announced later that week. You have two weeks to get your winning photo ready! Start your photo shoot now! And remember, the winner will receive a $100 ModCloth Gift Certificate!

About Turi

Turi likes trying exotic food, exploring new places and, of course, writing. When she's not writing for ModCloth, she's working on a novel (aren't we all?!) and finishing up her MFA in fiction writing at the University of Pittsburgh.

17 Responses to Share Your Travel Style, Win $100 Gift Card!

1. Danielle 06/22/2009 at 12:04 pm #

What a handsom puppy!

2. lucie_beluga 06/22/2009 at 1:58 pm #

love the idea to use the esther williams bathing suit as a top with a black skirt on!

3. Kim 06/22/2009 at 3:27 pm #

Ah I so wish this was up two days ago because I was just visiting my family in SanFrancisco…definitely one of my favorite destinations. =)

4. maria 06/22/2009 at 3:33 pm #

Awesome idea!!

5. melissa 06/22/2009 at 8:16 pm #

it’s about the scarves!!!

6. Erin 06/23/2009 at 3:50 am #

How fun! Heading out to Key West on Friday for a wedding & South Beach for the rest of the weekend. Time to get snap happy…fingers crossed :)

7. Julie 06/23/2009 at 7:05 am #

Love, love, love that red retro bathing suit!

8. Kirstin 06/23/2009 at 10:48 am #

I wish the deadline wasn’t so soon! I’m going to Baghdad in a few weeks!

9. amy 06/25/2009 at 12:24 am #

What if the item worn is one that you no longer sell? Is that still okay?

10. Turi 06/25/2009 at 6:55 am #

Hi Amy, It’s totally fine if you wear a ModCloth item that is no longer for sale. Have fun taking photos on your vacation! And good luck to everyone!

11. Becky 06/26/2009 at 2:24 am #

Can you enter more than once? And I love the idea, btw

12. Maggie 06/26/2009 at 5:28 am #

Becky, we would be happy to see multiple entries from you. Just remember to leave us a description that includes what ModCloth items that you are wearing and where you are in the picture!

13. Breanna 07/01/2009 at 7:36 pm #

Just out of curiosity, what will the entries be judged on? That is, what sorts of things will make a winning picure?

14. Becky 07/05/2009 at 9:15 am #

Uh oh – after asking that question about multiple entries I’ve just noticed that you can only post one picture per day. Stupid me – I just joined Flickr today to enter this contest. Will an exception be made for a competition or should I just be content with one entry?

15. lucie_beluga 07/07/2009 at 3:22 pm #

oh no I’m so sorry I missed it v_v’ hope you’ll do this again!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. ModLife » Blog Archive » Vintage-Inspired Style: Part Deux - 06/26/2009

[...] Style Inspiration for today. Too cute! If you have looks to share, remember to participate in our Wear in the World Contest, which ends July [...]

2. ModLife » Blog Archive » We’ve Got a Winner! - 07/08/2009

[...] selected a winner for the ModCloth Wear in the World Contest! We think her style truly embodies the spirit of the ModCloth girl. What ModCloth pieces would you [...]