This Just In

Midnight Mariner Skirt

Another week, another tough decision to make: what’s my favorite new item? Well, I’ve always been a sucker for anything high-waisted or nautical, and this wonderful skirt is both! The Midnight Mariner Skirt is definitely my new love, and (I hope) it will be coming home from work with me tomorrow. Knowing me, I’ll be wearing it all weekend.

How about you - what’s your new love this week?

Susan

9 Responses to This Just In

1. julie 06/25/2009 at 11:25 am #

definitely the Grass is Greener Dress! i love that skirt, too, and the Hôtel Particulier dress is beautiful…but probably too big for me =/

2. Tara 06/25/2009 at 4:25 pm #

Definitly the South pacific dress, it’s perfectly ’60s

3. Charlene 06/25/2009 at 6:35 pm #

The Moroccan Me Crazy Tunic and A Work of Art Dress are both perfectly breezy/summery; I’d wear both to pass by the hot, humid days!

PS: Though the Strata Dress in itself is impressive, look at all that detail!!

4. Breana 06/25/2009 at 6:53 pm #

So by working at ModCloth, do you get free cloths each week or do you have to buy them? If they come with the job, I am SO jealous. I really, no – LOVED – the Sorbet Sundress.

5. Breana 06/25/2009 at 6:54 pm #

….there was supposed to be a like in there, so I could smartly correct myself, but, no, I don’t type at the same speed that I think

6. Breanna 06/25/2009 at 7:49 pm #

I have trouble narrowing down my picks on a regular week, and then y’all come in with a CRAZY amount of new stuff this week! I can’t make up my mind, I am seriously going to explode from my budget never in a million years being able to fulfill my desires :)

7. Charlene 06/25/2009 at 10:20 pm #

Breanna: I know that feeling. All. Too. Well. D: You don’t know how many times I would browse through Modcloth’s plethora of new (and old) items and just internally drool.

8. Susan 06/26/2009 at 9:32 am #

Aww I’m so glad that everyone’s liking the new items! That makes me so happy to hear.

@Breanna – as one of ModCloth’s founders, it is happily part of my job to keep & wear the new items. It’s a tough job, but someone’s got to do it! :) We do have a great employee discount as well.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. ModLife » Blog Archive » This Just In! - 08/20/2009

[...] no secret that I like full skirts and unexpected details, so when I saw this cute new dress it was love at first sight! I think it [...]