This Just In!

(The Double Heel-ixs)

This week was really tough – how am I ever supposed to pick just one favorite from all the incredible new items? After much internal debate, I finally settled on these beautiful, walkable heels because I simply can’t wait to wear them with all kinds of socks and tights this Fall.

What’s your favorite new item and why do you love it?

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr
Susan

About Susan

Susan's all-time favorite things include pugs, eating outdoors, and absurd mushroom-themed housewares. Her current obsessions include nail polish, wedges, and anything high-waisted. Her ultimate style icon is her grandma, and she's one of the founders of ModCloth!

10 Responses to This Just In!

1. Jaclyn 07/30/2009 at 8:47 am #

My favorite has to be the Cubist Cutie Dress… it has such interesting, avant-garde details. Love the asymmetry… love it all!!

2. Anna H. 07/30/2009 at 9:26 am #

Maybe it’s just because I’m getting tired of the hot weather, but I absolutely adore the three latest coats (Cathedral of Learning Coat, International Coat of Mystery, and the Good Hope Trench). I would be ALL OVER the Cathedral of Learning Coat, with its gorrrgeous color and print–if only it had full-length sleeves! (I have not yet been convinced to embrace this 3/4 sleeve coat thing…)

3. Kate 07/30/2009 at 10:15 am #

I’m a fan of the latest coats, too. The one piece that caught my eye was the Alhambra Pants. I love the colors and they look oh-so comfortable.

4. Amy 07/30/2009 at 10:20 am #

I think the Pomegranate dress because of its beautiful, flattering shape…and then there’s Cape of Good Hope because it is such a classic-inspired piece. And it’s a cape! Capes will always be cool no matter your age.

5. Erin 07/30/2009 at 10:27 am #

The pink Field Day Overalls. Its pretty much like modcloth read my mind in terms of what my wardrobe has been crying out for.

6. EmilyKennedy 07/30/2009 at 11:03 am #

Totally the Good Hope Trench. Although the Toulouse Lau-Wedges and Tsarina Necklace are close 2nd and 3rd runners up.

7. Emma 07/30/2009 at 12:07 pm #

I really like, no love, the honeycomb coat, and the cubist cutie dress, and the Owl you need is love tank!

8. Amy 07/30/2009 at 7:27 pm #

I changed my mind. That Chai Latte dress….oh my goodness.

9. Anna H. 07/31/2009 at 6:28 am #

Oh!–Kate’s comment reminded me: besides the coats, I actually gasped with delight when I saw the Alhambra Pants. They look a bit like a pair of vintage Dior[/Dior knockoff] capris I picked up a few years ago in an Ashland, OR, thrift shop, which barely fit me then and are utterly, unwearably small now (alas!). And, of course, the Alhambra Pants are named after a place that holds a very special place in my heart, so all the better!

10. Julie 07/31/2009 at 7:23 am #

I’m so sad I was going to buy these but they’re already out in my size! get more, get more!