This Just In!

PinterestTwitterEmailFacebooktumblr

(The Double Heel-ixs)

This week was really tough – how am I ever supposed to pick just one favorite from all the incredible new items? After much internal debate, I finally settled on these beautiful, walkable heels because I simply can’t wait to wear them with all kinds of socks and tights this Fall.

What’s your favorite new item and why do you love it?

Susan

About Susan

Susan's all-time favorite things include pugs, eating outdoors, and absurd mushroom-themed housewares. Her current obsessions include nail polish, wedges, and anything high-waisted. Her ultimate style icon is her grandma, and she's one of the founders of ModCloth!

10 Responses to This Just In!

1. Jaclyn 07/30/2009 at 8:47 am #

My favorite has to be the Cubist Cutie Dress… it has such interesting, avant-garde details. Love the asymmetry… love it all!!

2. Anna H. 07/30/2009 at 9:26 am #

Maybe it’s just because I’m getting tired of the hot weather, but I absolutely adore the three latest coats (Cathedral of Learning Coat, International Coat of Mystery, and the Good Hope Trench). I would be ALL OVER the Cathedral of Learning Coat, with its gorrrgeous color and print–if only it had full-length sleeves! (I have not yet been convinced to embrace this 3/4 sleeve coat thing…)

3. Kate 07/30/2009 at 10:15 am #

I’m a fan of the latest coats, too. The one piece that caught my eye was the Alhambra Pants. I love the colors and they look oh-so comfortable.

4. Amy 07/30/2009 at 10:20 am #

I think the Pomegranate dress because of its beautiful, flattering shape…and then there’s Cape of Good Hope because it is such a classic-inspired piece. And it’s a cape! Capes will always be cool no matter your age.

5. Erin 07/30/2009 at 10:27 am #

The pink Field Day Overalls. Its pretty much like modcloth read my mind in terms of what my wardrobe has been crying out for.

6. EmilyKennedy 07/30/2009 at 11:03 am #

Totally the Good Hope Trench. Although the Toulouse Lau-Wedges and Tsarina Necklace are close 2nd and 3rd runners up.

7. Emma 07/30/2009 at 12:07 pm #

I really like, no love, the honeycomb coat, and the cubist cutie dress, and the Owl you need is love tank!

8. Amy 07/30/2009 at 7:27 pm #

I changed my mind. That Chai Latte dress….oh my goodness.

9. Anna H. 07/31/2009 at 6:28 am #

Oh!–Kate’s comment reminded me: besides the coats, I actually gasped with delight when I saw the Alhambra Pants. They look a bit like a pair of vintage Dior[/Dior knockoff] capris I picked up a few years ago in an Ashland, OR, thrift shop, which barely fit me then and are utterly, unwearably small now (alas!). And, of course, the Alhambra Pants are named after a place that holds a very special place in my heart, so all the better!

10. Julie 07/31/2009 at 7:23 am #

I’m so sad I was going to buy these but they’re already out in my size! get more, get more!