This Just In!

Frock of Love Dress in Mindy

Do you know that we’ve launched 15 new items a day everyday this week? That is a serious amount of potential favorites! Despite the difficult choice, the Frock of Love Dress immediately won my heart with it’s sweet cut-out back. How could I possibly resist?

How about you? What’s your favorite new item this week?

26 Responses to This Just In!

1. Anna H. 08/08/2009 at 11:13 am #

I really like the Pub Quiz sweater. It looks sooo comfy and warm, and green is one of my favorite colors!

2. Kate 08/08/2009 at 11:38 am #

I love the Get Out of Jail Free Cardigan. I love the slouchy style and the strips and hood just make it!

3. Kasey 08/08/2009 at 2:13 pm #

the stop traffic cardigan I WANTS it soooo bad =[ lets just hope it keeps until thursdayyy

4. Rachel 08/08/2009 at 2:35 pm #

I love the Buena Vista Social Jacket! It’s so simple chic and I can picture it perfectly with a great pair of skinny jeans and stilettos!

5. Heather 08/08/2009 at 4:39 pm #

You guys are awesome with the new items! I check the site several times a day just to see what’s new. :)

I love the Vespertine Dress (but then, I love anything mauve).

6. kerry Kincy 08/08/2009 at 4:40 pm #

Help I need a dress for my wedding on OCT 25th. I live in CT. Any chance you could help????? I just found your site and absolutely love it!!!!

7. Annika 08/08/2009 at 5:42 pm #

I absolutely love the saffron sophisticate skirt and jacket. It looks like something you would turn heads in! And the color is gorgeous.

8. Lennox 08/08/2009 at 7:53 pm #

I love that dress too, but before I ordered it I’ve got to figure out how to wear a bra with it without ruining the dress and frightening other people xD

9. Kristen Renee 08/08/2009 at 8:32 pm #

The Gretel dress! I love the floral print on the background of green.

10. Sydney 08/08/2009 at 9:09 pm #

The Star Field Dress is lovely–simple and sophisticated!

11. Leighann 08/08/2009 at 10:24 pm #

I adore the Polaris Dress! Its so bold and yet the color adds some class. Its so gorgeous that I couldn’t help imagining myself being the belle of the ball wearing it! With some great pumps it would be such a killer outfit!

12. Melanie 08/08/2009 at 11:52 pm #

I really like the Honor Roll dress, its cute, vintage inspired, and a little unexpected..all things I consider myself to be!

13. Emily A 08/09/2009 at 7:35 am #

I LOVE THE GOLDEN WHEAT SKIRT A LOT!!!!!!

14. Charlene 08/09/2009 at 9:33 am #

I’m also like Heather, I love checking out what’s new at Modcloth frequently! I’ve become smitten with the Walk the Line top (bow tie!), since it could be either dressed up or down. I also like the Polaris dress– just something about sequins…

15. Kilian 08/09/2009 at 11:44 am #

This dress is gorgeous!

I also love the Star Field Dress. It’s perfect for any occasion (great with a sweater going to school, or a pair of heels at a party). It’s also perfect for my hourglass figure. It can be so hard to find things that accent the waist, and this dress is perfect for that!

16. Mary 08/09/2009 at 1:22 pm #

I’ve got to agree with you, the Frock of Love dress has sheerly got my love and attention.

17. Jenny 08/09/2009 at 5:53 pm #

I love the Cosette blouse. The black trim is perfect!

18. Rachel C 08/09/2009 at 6:53 pm #

Hands down The Places You’ll Go Dress. Something about it is so whimsical and fairy-tale like that I can’t resist! Don’t you dare sell it out in large before I get my paycheck on the 25th! :) I’m already planning an outfit…

19. Aziza 08/10/2009 at 4:54 am #

The Tempest dress. I love the cut and the sharp angles

20. Polly 08/10/2009 at 9:50 am #

THe Passion Flower Top is gorgeous. Is there a name for the type of sleeves it has?

21. Breanna 08/10/2009 at 10:08 am #

Definitely has to be the Cosette blouse…SO GORGEOUS! Classy, unique, and neutral so that it can be a total staple. I’m dying for it :)

22. Maddi 08/10/2009 at 10:26 am #

I agree with Lennox, I love the dress but I can’t figure out how you’d ever wear a bra with it. My favorite new item is (for obvious reasons) the Madeline top, although you spelled the name wrong (the real french spelling is Madeleine).

23. Julie 08/10/2009 at 4:26 pm #

This is my fav, I <3 it!

24. C 08/10/2009 at 6:14 pm #

adorable back detail! and I am not a heart shape’s fan

25. aire 08/11/2009 at 10:57 am #

Hi Kerry!
    We’re so glad you found us. A few suggestions for some great wear to a wedding dresses…
    Worlds Fair Dress
    Morning Dove Dress
    Rivulet Dress In Storm
    Curtain Call Dress

Pair any of these with one of our cardigans (I love our, The Decoupage Cardigan), and awesome tights, and you’ll be ready to dance all night! Happy shopping!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. ModLife » Blog Archive » This Just In! - 08/20/2009

[...] no secret that I like full skirts and unexpected details, so when I saw this cute new dress it was love at first sight! I think it would look good with [...]