Have you satisfied your color palate?

PinterestTwitterEmailFacebooktumblr

(color trend source: www.lenzing.com)

Everyone has different tastes when it comes to food, fashion, and music, so why not colors? Influencing everything from one’s mood to the feng shui of an apartment, colors take the cake as one of the starting, and main ingredients of fashion!

With a little trend research, and after looking at September fashion shows, the image above gives you a visual sampling of some hot colors for you to feast your eyes upon! From tones of refreshing chardonnays mixed with tannin rich wines, peach hues garnished with glistening metallics, to shades of saltwater taffy blue, we’re looking forward to quite a pleasing mix of colors for seasons to come!

Do you have a favorite shade for fashion this fall?

About Julianne

Julie is a modern day Renaissance woman and die-hard bloody mary enthusiast. When she’s not sprinkling magic fairy dust onto ModCloth’s social media channels, you can find her eclectic point of view on food, fashion, music, and DIY documented here!

, , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to Have you satisfied your color palate?

1. Lindsay 09/21/2009 at 4:21 pm #

hunter green and medium brown!

i can’t explain it, but i feel it in my heart.

i love colors!

2. jill 09/22/2009 at 7:28 am #

mustard…. deep teal…. royal purple!

3. Jenny 09/22/2009 at 8:38 am #

I agree with Jill! My purple will lean more towards a berry shade, though. Thank goodness for autumn!

4. Breanna 09/22/2009 at 10:23 am #

Yup, I’m all about the purple, too. A nice rich plum will do just fine, thanks :)

I’m basically enjoying anything and everything richly-colored this season. Deep plum, satisfying berries, fresh teals, cocoa browns and even a solid black. I love the reds, too, from a fire engine red to a deep crimson…amazing! I love colors so much!

Plus, anything metallic, from gold to dusty bronze, to bright silver or even a muted pewter…love it!

5. Whitney 09/22/2009 at 1:25 pm #

I love cerulean – especially in the fall! this season I’ve really been looking for rich colors like deep purple and emerald. I’m also looking forward to breaking out some brown and tan boots!

6. Lindsay 09/22/2009 at 5:32 pm #

Lately I’ve been all over purples, pinks, reds, black and charcoal gray, and even some teal.

7. Scarlet 09/22/2009 at 8:39 pm #

i really love cream for fall. it’s classic. however, my absolute FAVOURITE fall colour is mustard. everything looks pretty in mustard.

8. Sydney 09/22/2009 at 11:12 pm #

My favorite color of all time is green–jade green, emerald green, green tea green, youy name it. I find that green goes smashingly with white and gold (in fact, green, white, and gold are my wedding colors!)

However, I also love shades of plum and royal purple. I’m also really into combinations like chocolate brown and cream.

9. Becca 09/26/2009 at 4:04 pm #

I’ve picked up several pieces sporting goldenrod, berry red, orange and brown :)