We’re oh-so-pleased to announce that ModCloth has found the cure for the mid-week slump — Tag for Swag Wednesdays. The middle of the week leaves a lot to be desired, so we’re giving away a coveted ModCloth gift card each and every Wednesday!
Here’s how you play:
- Check ModCloth’s Facebook page every Wednesday at 4pm EST for the weekly question and tag-able picture of 7 Mod items. For example, “Which of these dresses was named for an 80’s movie?”
- Then, scan the tag-able Facebook pic, and commit the 7 perfect pieces to memory (okay, okay, just keep 2 tabs open in your browser).
- Next, scoot over to ModCloth.com, and read the descriptions for each one of the glorious goods, keeping your eyes peeled for clues that will guide you to the answer, i.e. “This dress is ‘pretty in pink’…”
- We know it’s hard not to get caught up in the delightful descriptions, but don’t dilly dally too long because the game ends at 4:15 sharp! So, head back to Facebook once you’ve figured it out, and tag your name on the corresponding photo.
- The winner will be randomly chosen from amongst the correct taggers and receives a ModCloth gift card!
- Participants must be fans of ModCloth on Facebook to play.
- All other ModCloth contest rules apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
9/29/2009 Update: Facebook has a 30 person limit for tagging a photo, which means that you will have to be keen AND quick.To be entered into the random gift certificate drawing, you must be one of the first 30 people to correctly tag the image. Once the tagging limit is reached, no one else will be able to enter the contest. Comments will not be accepted. In addition, we recommend that those of you who are among the lucky thirty turn off your email notifications for photo comments from 4PM EST to 5 PM EST. This will prevent your Inbox from being spammed. Have a question about the contest? Leave a comment on this blog post!
9/30/2009 Update: Instead of having all ModCloth items contained in one large image, each of the seven products will appear in their own separate image within one Photo Album. This way, those contestants who tag the wrong image won’t affect those who tag the correct image. We hope that this will also cut down on cheating, as contestants won’t be able to see all answers just by watching the tags for only one image!