Cold Season Cuteness

Swine Flu Tip: Don’t Do This!

(Best caption ever [and this adorable pic] taken from the Linein Design firm’s blog. It’s filled with some very cute finds, including dog and children look-alikes!)

About ModCloth

6 Responses to Cold Season Cuteness

1. Pam 09/25/2009 at 6:21 pm #

ahhh frenching the pig. its so cute.

2. Tiffany 09/25/2009 at 9:43 pm #

Eww. Decidedly not cute.

3. SUSHII 09/26/2009 at 12:08 am #

THIS IS GROSS!! NOTHING CUTE ABOUT IT…I WOULD NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS LET MY KID DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT, TAKE A PICTURE, THEN THINK ITS CUTE…EWWW IS ALL I CAN SAY! GO GET THAT KID TESTED NOW! THE PARENTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

4. Ellen 09/26/2009 at 4:18 pm #

awe! this is adorable! and so are the ‘dog and children look-alikes’. Animals are so adorable… I don’t understand how people can eat them.

Anyways, that’s a different subject.
    I love this! Amazing post!

5. Corina 09/27/2009 at 8:44 pm #

Hey guys,

I love the pic, but this post is totally unrelated. I didn’t really know where to praise you, so I decided to start here. I LOVE YOUR BLOG, and I am far from a fashionista. I live in San Francisco, where nothing is affordable, and a girl always has to look good. Well, I love you blog and I check it out everyday, for fun, for tips, for new outfits. It is my new “exciting thing of the day.” The things that I have purchased so far look great. I look forward to new purchases :D.
    It’s great. We don’t really have time to shop around, and you guys have awesome selections. FUN, and I am definitelly getting and education … FASHIONABLE education :D

Looking forward to the next post.

6. aire 09/28/2009 at 10:24 am #

Hi Corina,
    Aww such sweet things to say about us!!! We’re so glad you love reading the blog as much as we love writing and sharing with all of you!! Thanks again for the kinds words! :)