As winter sets in, you might be thinking about sprucing your house up a bit. A spruce, however, is probably not the best option when looking to green up your home. So, this top ten is here to plant some fresh indoor gardening ideas in your head!
10. Angel Wing Begonia. Great for practicing bad pick up lines: “Did it hurt?” “Did what hurt?” “When you fell out of heaven?”
9. Cactus. A hardy plant like this will never desert you.
8. Audrey II. Lively and entertaining, but watch out if you’re dating a guy named Seymour.
7. Orchid. It’s just plain purdy.
6. Basil. An all around great, useful plant. Never a ‘pest-o’ to take care of.
5. Whomping Willow. Ask Potter if a plant like this needs to be potted.
4. Bleeding Heart. So pretty that it makes my ventricles hurt.
3. Viola Tricolor. Might play classical music in addition to looking nice.
2. Aloe Vera. Perfect for anyone who’s burning with desire for a houseplant.
1. Money Tree. Someone should invent a real version of this. The current money trees are just posers.
What plants do you keep in your home?