Trick Out Your Pumpkin, and Win Some Treats!

PinterestTwitterEmailFacebooktumblr

Got a craving for carving? With Halloween just around the corner, we know you’re thinking about pumpkins, and so are we!  Show us your mod pumpkin decorating skills in our Pumpkin Carving Contest! Create one of your own, ModCloth-inspired designs, or use one of our pumpkin patterns. From September 28th until midnight, October 31st, post a picture of your carving creation on our special ModCloth’s Pumpkin Carving Contest Facebook group!

For each photo submission we receive, we will donate $5 towards the animal charity you selected. Help us reach our goal of donating $5,000 to a needy animal non-profit by pumping up your pumpkins and submitting them on Facebook!

The most gorgeous gourd will win a $100 Gift Certificate and ModCloth Halloween Prize Pack including the following fun-and-spooky items:

Good Luck, and Happy Carving!

9/30/2009 Update: Please put in the caption or comments how your pumpkin design relates to ModCloth!

12 Responses to Trick Out Your Pumpkin, and Win Some Treats!

1. Jennie 09/28/2009 at 1:55 pm #

Oh wow! I love all that stuff in the prize pack and i love carving pumpkins! I have some great ideas for this!

2. Caitie 09/28/2009 at 8:06 pm #

Oh! What an awesome idea! I’ll totally be doing this – if only to help the pets! <3 I never know what to do for my pumpkin, and this will help me get some ideas!

3. Chyna Rose 09/28/2009 at 10:35 pm #

Ha, this is so awesome! :D I’m totally doing this but I have one question, can we submit more than one picture?

4. aire 09/29/2009 at 9:55 am #

Hi Chyna Rose,
    You can definitely submit more than one picture! We’d love to see a few from everyone!! Good luck!

5. Rayna 09/30/2009 at 11:19 am #

Can’t wait to get started, you guys rock!

6. amandafagan 10/04/2009 at 12:58 pm #

Aw! This is such a great idea! I can’t wait to carve mine!

7. Ona 10/07/2009 at 10:31 am #

This really is a good idea. I’m all there!!

8. Emily 10/08/2009 at 1:43 pm #

Yea!! What a fun contest! I can’t wait to get carving, and help all those kitties and doggies! :)

9. Derek 10/09/2009 at 1:43 pm #

If you guys love pumpkins, you might want to check out the Pumpkin Palooza we’ve got going on at FEARnet.com.

Happy FEARtober!

10. lindsay 10/30/2009 at 1:41 pm #

carving my pumpkins tonight.. i have a total of 8 (having a carving party)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. ModLife » Blog Archive » Fall-ing for Fur - 10/01/2009

[...] I tied the look together with the How The West Was Cute Belt, the Finishing School Headband in Amethyst, and the Grammar School Knee Highs for added warmth. I can’t wait to wear this look to late-night bonfires or to pick out a pumpkin for our Pumpkin Carving Contest. [...]

2. ModLife » Blog Archive » You Voted, and We’re Donating! - 10/06/2009

[...] You voted on your favorite animal charity, and the results are finally in. ModCloth will donate $5 towards The Washington Area Humane Society for each pumpkin carving photo you submit in our Pumpkin Carving Contest! [...]