This Just In

coat gentle fawn indie retro vintage cute
West End Girls Coat

It’s no secret that I love statement outerwear and this gorgeous Gentle Fawn coat has quickly become my latest obsession. The double row of buttons marching down the front, that wonderful fold-over collar… I’m almost wishing for the cold to hurry up and get here!

What’s your favorite new item this week?

10 Responses to This Just In

1. Norma KH 10/15/2009 at 4:22 pm #

This coat is my favorite new item. The clean lines and the contrast…. Love it!

2. Breanna 10/15/2009 at 4:38 pm #

I actually love the Ivory Tower Jacket and the Eloise Coat even more than I love this one, but I always love the coats that modcloth finds…simply gorge!

3. Alisa Manjarrez 10/15/2009 at 4:45 pm #

Uh-mazing! I was also lusting over the The Classic Philosophy Coat :)

4. Annie 10/15/2009 at 4:49 pm #

Ahhh, I love this coat!

5. Shannon 10/15/2009 at 5:18 pm #

I wish this coat didn’t cost $200!!!! Looks like eating/paying bills beats fashion this time… :(

6. Kristen Renee 10/15/2009 at 6:28 pm #

I am loving your plaid choices lately! I really want the Corn Maze Tunic and if I could, I would really like the Loch Awe Coat too.

7. Christy 10/15/2009 at 8:05 pm #

I am in LOVE with the Mimosa Dress (by Dear Creatures). When I was looking through all the Fall collections, Dear Creatures’ really stuck out to me, especially the 60′s Girl Scout feel of pieces like this little window check plaid jumper! That $100 price tag is killing me, though. :/

8. Charlene 10/15/2009 at 10:14 pm #

Recently I had to link-share with a friend because I absolutely loved the Ivory Tower Coat (reminded me of Audrey Hepburn for some reason), and the Anastasia Coat… can you say marvelously Russian and warm??

I have to agree with the others though, the prices, I do not love.

9. Susan 10/19/2009 at 10:49 pm #

Glad to hear that you ladies are loving our new outerwear selection. And I do promise that we try out hardest to find the best items at all price points. If it’s cute, we’ll buy it!

10. katrina 10/20/2009 at 12:40 pm #

I loooooove this coat! Gentle Fawn has been one of my favourite Canadian designers for a while and I’m so glad to see their stuff stocked in one of my favourite online stores!