This Just In

coat gentle fawn indie retro vintage cute
West End Girls Coat

It’s no secret that I love statement outerwear and this gorgeous Gentle Fawn coat has quickly become my latest obsession. The double row of buttons marching down the front, that wonderful fold-over collar… I’m almost wishing for the cold to hurry up and get here!

What’s your favorite new item this week?

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

10 Responses to This Just In

1. Norma KH 10/15/2009 at 4:22 pm #

This coat is my favorite new item. The clean lines and the contrast…. Love it!

2. Breanna 10/15/2009 at 4:38 pm #

I actually love the Ivory Tower Jacket and the Eloise Coat even more than I love this one, but I always love the coats that modcloth finds…simply gorge!

3. Alisa Manjarrez 10/15/2009 at 4:45 pm #

Uh-mazing! I was also lusting over the The Classic Philosophy Coat :)

4. Annie 10/15/2009 at 4:49 pm #

Ahhh, I love this coat!

5. Shannon 10/15/2009 at 5:18 pm #

I wish this coat didn’t cost $200!!!! Looks like eating/paying bills beats fashion this time… :(

6. Kristen Renee 10/15/2009 at 6:28 pm #

I am loving your plaid choices lately! I really want the Corn Maze Tunic and if I could, I would really like the Loch Awe Coat too.

7. Christy 10/15/2009 at 8:05 pm #

I am in LOVE with the Mimosa Dress (by Dear Creatures). When I was looking through all the Fall collections, Dear Creatures’ really stuck out to me, especially the 60′s Girl Scout feel of pieces like this little window check plaid jumper! That $100 price tag is killing me, though. :/

8. Charlene 10/15/2009 at 10:14 pm #

Recently I had to link-share with a friend because I absolutely loved the Ivory Tower Coat (reminded me of Audrey Hepburn for some reason), and the Anastasia Coat… can you say marvelously Russian and warm??

I have to agree with the others though, the prices, I do not love.

9. Susan 10/19/2009 at 10:49 pm #

Glad to hear that you ladies are loving our new outerwear selection. And I do promise that we try out hardest to find the best items at all price points. If it’s cute, we’ll buy it!

10. katrina 10/20/2009 at 12:40 pm #

I loooooove this coat! Gentle Fawn has been one of my favourite Canadian designers for a while and I’m so glad to see their stuff stocked in one of my favourite online stores!