Hit the Streets with ModCloth

Do you have trendsetting style savvy? A love for all things vintage? A penchant for fashion? Do you have what it takes to join our ModCloth Street Team?

It’s that time of the year; it’s the time for our yearly enrollment! We’re looking for new members, those who may not have had the chance to sign up last spring.

We’re looking for people who love indie, and ModCloth, too! We need your help to share our online boutique with the world. You’ll receive fun ModCloth assignments, be part of a fashion forward community, and become a ModCloth insider with special notices and opportunities for advance participation in contests or other promotions.

So take a couple minutes to fill out this quick application.

The last day to apply for this select team is Friday, November 27th, and we’ll send you an email notification soon after that date if you made the team.

We can’t wait to have you on board!

13 Responses to Hit the Streets with ModCloth

1. Megan 11/18/2009 at 8:50 pm #

Nifty!

2. Johanna 11/18/2009 at 9:21 pm #

Did the questionnaire. Hope I make the team.

3. Sarah 11/18/2009 at 10:15 pm #

I applied!

4. kristar 11/18/2009 at 11:11 pm #

darn it! i couldn’t fill it out….cause i’m only 15…
    oh well, guess i’ll have to try for next year!

5. Bridget 11/19/2009 at 1:37 am #

I would love to! But, sadly, I do not have a myspace account!

6. Emily 11/19/2009 at 12:17 pm #

I applied, but have no myspace account. I think it should be twitter OR myspace, because I deleted my myspace account do to an ex-boyfriend stalking me. So, I’d prefer to drop that like it’s hot.

7. Alicia 11/19/2009 at 5:25 pm #

Hi guys,

You can still apply even if you’re not a member of one of the social networks listed. Just make sure you explain in the last question why you want to join the group and we may ask that you create a profile on at least one of the social networks in the survey.

8. Rachel 11/20/2009 at 11:41 am #

can you tells us more about the commitment involved and how public you will be?
    thanks

9. ddeebarkz 11/20/2009 at 6:12 pm #

Um, what Rachel said.
    Can you guys be more specific about what we’ll be doing together? ‘Cause it sounds fun!

10. Tori 11/22/2009 at 2:18 am #

I would love to do this but I hate how you have to have a Myspace account as well. I have twitter and facebook but I don’t really want to joing Myspace. Too bad. Why is it that you must have Myspace? Myspace is sorta the OLD space now.

11. Tori 11/22/2009 at 2:57 am #

Wow good luck choosing. It’s going to be hard. After I commented my above comment I read what you said above and applied. Thanks.

12. Alicia 11/24/2009 at 5:22 pm #

Hi Rachel and ddeebarkz,

We do a lot! You’ll be asked to join a private Facebook group, so you can communicate with other members on the team. We also assign special projects, like designing and hanging ModCloth posters, and we give members sneak peeks on contests and sales. We like to mix things up a lot! If you have any more questions, feel free to email us at streetteam@modcloth.com.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. uberVU - social comments - 11/22/2009

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by modcloth: Watch out! It’s Mod Squad time! We’re recruiting new members for the ModCloth Street Team, and we want you in it! http://bit.ly/1ponrG