Pucci Meet Punky!

Who: Punky: Blogger PunkyStyle.com and Mobile Vintage Shop Owner

What: A divine silver and leather belt from the one and only Emilio Pucci

Where: Savers Thrift Store In Massachusetts

How Much: $4.99

When I use It: For the first few weeks I was afraid to wear it because
I knew it was major expensive. But I pulled it out on my birthday, and
wore it with the perfect little flowered dress.

Shopping Tips: Don’t judge a book by its cover, some of my best designer
duds have come from thrift stores in not so great areas. You never
know where your next favorite dress or belt could be hiding!

Attention Blog Readers! – We know you guys are the most clever and most stylish bunch on the web, and we’d love to feature you on future Favorite Find Posts! Please email us (favfinds@modcloth.com) a picture of you with one of your favorite shopping finds (a piece of furniture, a hard-to-find record, the perfect vintage boots, or any other treasure) and answer the questions: Who, What, Where, How Much, When I Use It, and Shopping Tips. We can’t wait to see all the cool items you’ve discovered!

About Julianne

Julie Since graduating from the "Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too," Julie's aptness for the written word picked up steam like a runaway train. Her journey thus far has been fueled by an adventurous heart, creative mind, and love of breakfast, baking, and bacon. She often makes social situations more awkward than they need to be and loves the word "scrumtrulescent!"

11 Responses to Pucci Meet Punky!

1. Chelsea 11/24/2009 at 4:05 pm #

This belt is awesome!

2. kaelah beauregarde 11/24/2009 at 4:05 pm #

so excited to see her on here! she’s such a doll! :D

3. Christina 11/24/2009 at 4:08 pm #

i love how she pulled everything together, the belt, the boots w/the socks, great dress, even her puppy!

4. Tori 11/24/2009 at 5:25 pm #

This is so flattering on her! I don’t know if I love the white socks with the boots but everything else looks so good.

5. Dominique 11/24/2009 at 5:40 pm #

Awesome dress, great find

6. Susan 11/24/2009 at 7:20 pm #

Wow, what a great find. I love the way you’ve styled it too!

7. punky 11/24/2009 at 7:38 pm #

aww, thanks ladies. That belt gets so many compliments. It really is perfect.

8. Alison 11/24/2009 at 8:16 pm #

There are definitely a few things I would change about the dress. I do not like the white socks with the boots. But this is just my opinion. I believe with a little tweaking it would be something I would be happy to wear! I’m not saying this is a complete failure for style. But, it doesn’t make me personally want to say what everyone else is saying about it. Nice try!

9. Kristin T. 11/25/2009 at 12:19 am #

Great belt, but I agree with Alison that the overall effect doesn’t really do it for me. She’s just cut laterally in so many places — across the waist, across the high-thigh, just above the knee, just below the knee. To me, it creates a displeasing effect. And I agree that the white socks are so disparate as to be distracting.

The belt is really cool though!

10. kristen 11/25/2009 at 1:01 am #

i have that bike! haha

11. Meg 01/08/2010 at 5:24 pm #

The overall effect would be better if she didn’t try to make it look like she just threw it on. It’s one of those things that have to look neat.