Follow ModCloth on GoodReads!

(image from Flickr.com)

Calling all bookworms! We know you’re out there! And we want to know what you’re reading! So, we’ve joined Goodreads, a social networking site that allows readers to share their favorite finds (as well as books they recommend avoiding) with others. Sign up now to follow what we’re reading here at ModCloth – and so, we can browse your bookshelves too!

What are you reading these days, ModLovers?

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to Follow ModCloth on GoodReads!

1. Kate 11/25/2009 at 6:46 pm #

What an awesome idea! Now I can get recommendations to books other than the Twilight books…
    Reading right now:
    Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthru Conan Doyle
    Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld

2. Kate 11/25/2009 at 6:51 pm #

* I meant “Arthur.”

3. Sydney 11/25/2009 at 6:56 pm #

The Guinea Pig Diaries by A. J. Jacobs

The Hawk and the Dove by Nicolas Thompson

The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli (for class)

4. Emily 11/25/2009 at 7:21 pm #

I absolutely LOVE the True Blood series on tv, so i decided to start reading the books by Charlaine Harris. I’m still on the first book: “Dead Until Dark”

If you’re into vampires, just like me, you’ve got to read these books!

5. rhea 11/25/2009 at 8:10 pm #

yay! i love goodreads.

I’m reading Nick Hornby’s new book “Juliet, Naked” it’s great so far!

6. Majerle 11/25/2009 at 8:49 pm #

Oh yay!
    I’m already on goodreads and I adore it.
    At this point in time I’m not reading anything but I just checked out 6 books from my library.

7. Zynab 11/25/2009 at 11:23 pm #

Slaughter-House Five – Kurt Vonnegut

Tremor of Intent – Anthony Burgess

Ventia – Georgette Heyer

Tis’ Pity… – John Ford

8. Milena Dekic of I Love Wednsdays 11/26/2009 at 12:16 am #

Annie Leibovitz at Work.

Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood – Marjane Satrapi. Reading this one for the 20th time, still haven’t seen the movie though :(

Cinema Treasures: A New Look at Classic Movie Theaters – Ross Melnick. Because old school cinemas are awesome!

9. Rae 11/26/2009 at 5:15 am #

look for books on paperbackswap.com
    in exchange for your books (you need to post some) as credit. I have used it for a couple years to get rid of old books and build a library more appropriate for my field of study.

Simply list your books at PaperBackSwap.com (using ISBN inside the book) and begin swapping books. When another member selects one of your books, you mail it to them. Yes, you have to pay for postage. But then, when you select a book, another member returns the favor and mails you one free of charge.

For every book that you mail out, you get another book of your choice

10. Melissa Nelson 11/26/2009 at 5:53 am #

Thank you for posting this site. I am always on the look out for new and interesting reads. I joined a book club this summer while working in PA, and I loved it. It was a great way to force me to read books I might not have otherwise chosen to read on my own.

Now that I am back in AK and no longer in a book club, I am trying to keep on that line of thinking and choosing books that aren’t my normal stand byes.

Currently I am reading Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver. It is a nice escape to an Appalachia summer while I am in the midst of an Alaskan winter!

11. Christina 11/26/2009 at 12:25 pm #

‘Reposition Yourself’ by T.D. Jakes

12. Kristen Renee 11/26/2009 at 1:22 pm #

I am reading Girl in Blue by Ann Rinaldi… about a girl who runs away from home to join Union Soldiers. I recommend any Ann Rinaldi novel to read… it’s geared towards teenage girls and are in the historical fiction genre.

13. Hannah Elisabeth 11/27/2009 at 12:25 am #

LOVE goodreads!
    i’m currently reading ‘everything is illuminated’ by safran foer

14. Susan 11/27/2009 at 12:58 pm #

I’m reading What The Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell – and loving it!

15. Sistinas 11/27/2009 at 3:40 pm #

I’m reading ‘The Elegance of the Hedgehog’ by Muriel Barbery and I don’t want it to end!

16. M 11/27/2009 at 3:56 pm #

Hurray! Goodreads is tied for #1 on my personal list of all-time favorite social networking sites. (It’s tied with Steepster.) I’ll look for you on it!

I’m reading 28: Stories of AIDS in Africa, and a classic, Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell.