Style Inspiration: A Fall Farewell

[Originally posted on Chictopia]

Most of the leaves have fallen and the weather is taking a wintery turn for the cold, but that doesn’t stop me from admiring fall-inspired color palates and bright, warm hues. I’ve been relying more and more on my (giant) collection of tights to add cheerfulness to dark coats and wool dresses. I love the mix of autumn-esque florals in Anja’s look!

About ModCloth

7 Responses to Style Inspiration: A Fall Farewell

1. Jacky 11/30/2009 at 2:47 pm #

I like the tights but I think with this outfit its too much orange going on, plain simple chocolate brown tights would look much better.

2. anja 11/30/2009 at 3:27 pm #

Thanks Lindsay! We still have enough leaves on the trees here that I’m hanging onto fall, crazy pattern mixing and all!

3. Victoria 11/30/2009 at 5:32 pm #

I have a coat almost just like it with a different pattern. What does your tag say? I have owned mine for over 10 years now. . .but I have NEVER until now seen one that look similar!

4. anja 11/30/2009 at 6:17 pm #

Victoria, mine is handmade, so there’s no tag. I fondly refer to it as my couch coat. So cool to know that there are similar ones out there!

5. Megan 11/30/2009 at 10:57 pm #

I’m loving the jacket, its so pretty and looks so snuggily

6. Susan 12/01/2009 at 1:35 pm #

I totally fell in love with this look when I saw it on Anja’s blog and am now on the hunt for a similar coat!

7. tiff 12/07/2009 at 10:36 pm #

i think jakcy is right. there is too much orange. i also think that the design on the jacket could be different, but keep some of the same colors as on the jacket in picture. :P