Santa Susan is Coming to Town!

We are super excited to announce that ModCloth’s 1st ModMobile Contest happens today! If you haven’t already done so, sign up now to receive ModCloth texts. You’ll be the first to know insider info,  get exclusive updates, and have the chance to participate in mobile-only contests like this one!  Sign up by 2 PM EST today to receive a text containing a ModCloth trivia question. Fifty people who answer correctly by midnight EST will receive one of these gorgeous prizes hand-picked by Susan. Good luck!

About ModCloth

7 Responses to Santa Susan is Coming to Town!

1. m.t. 12/18/2009 at 3:31 pm #

Yay! I can hardly wait.

2. rhea 12/19/2009 at 12:07 am #

WHOOOO!!! I’m super psyched!

3. Breana 12/19/2009 at 10:18 pm #

Urg. I wish you hadn’t posted this! Less chance for me to win…. :P

4. Jennifer 12/22/2009 at 12:20 pm #

Would we have gotten a text back if we won?

5. Sarah Beck 12/22/2009 at 3:18 pm #

Who won??

6. Cassie 01/04/2010 at 9:10 pm #

Okay, so I won this contest and got the text back saying to send in my shipping address. I texted the address in to ModMobile but I wasn’t sure if it sent or not, so I sent an e-mail explaining that and re-telling you guys my shipping address. I listed my cell number so you would know who I was and that I did win.

I have yet to recieve my gift and I was just curious if you guys knew when it would be coming in or if I am going to recieve my gift at all.

Thanks!

7. Natalie 01/06/2010 at 10:19 am #

I was also a winner and received the text back saying to e-mail my address. I also did not get a response to my e-mail. I understand if time was taken off round the holidays, so shipping wasn’t done until this week, etc. However, I would like to get a response as to when we should expect our gift in the mail. Thanks so much!