Holiday Cuteness!

[Kate tried to wrangle her boston terrier, Rocky, and my Pom, Reese, for a holiday photo]

Last night  at ModCloth HQ, five dog owners attempted a great feat! We tried to gather our dogs together for a photo in front of our Christmas tree. As you can see, the process was quite difficult! As soon as two doggies would sit & pose, the other three would run away…

Here are some of the best shots of the night- Enjoy!![Keith Richards and Buckles were twins! Molly and Liz say they're bffs, too]

[And here's another attempt from Kate and I to pose our pups =)]

Has anyone else attempted to pose multiple pups for a photo before? Let me know! I was surprised at how difficult it was!!

About ModCloth

6 Responses to Holiday Cuteness!

1. Kristin 12/23/2009 at 3:27 pm #

I do have experience wrangling two chihuahuas! The trick is have someone else stand behind the photographer’s shoulder with a treat, have the pup sit, snap the photo, they get the treat!

For example-

If a human is also in the picture, just have them stay smiling and still and work on getting the pup to look good!
    xo

2. Jojo 12/23/2009 at 9:55 pm #

I believe that’s a Boston Bull Terrier, not a Boxer. :)

3. Katie 12/24/2009 at 1:52 pm #

when you have more than two dogs, it’s best to have at least one person in there with them and a hand on a collar. treats work miracles-I had a Golden Retriever and a PBGV (long story) and they live for hot dogs!

4. katrina 12/25/2009 at 5:54 am #

that pom looks like a total rascal. so cute.

5. Brianna 12/25/2009 at 10:44 am #

Thats such a beautiful Boston Terrier! I love mine

6. crystal 12/29/2009 at 11:38 am #

oops, jojo and brianna you’re right! i’ll edit that now!!