The Party Won't Start 'Til You Walk In!

The presents may have been opened and the New Year’s Eve kisses puckered, but all of us here at ModCloth are still in party mode! So those of you in the Pittsburgh-area (or if you feel like road-tripping it out to the Steel City this weekend), come help us continue celebrating this Saturday at our annual Post-Holiday Benefit!

This Saturday, January 9th, the ModCloth crew will be partying at Pittsburgh hot spot AVA (connected to the Shadow Lounge), to benefit the Women’s Center and Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh.  We will be dancing to the music of DJ Huck Finn (and our own guest ModCloth DJs) and raffling off prizes, which include two $100 ModCloth gift certificates, a $75 Mad Mex gift certificate, and a ModCloth goodie bag! Doors open at 10 P.M. for ages 21 and over. The $5 cover at the door includes one raffle ticket – or $10 will get you three tickets!

We hope you’ll be able to come out for a great time and to help a fantastic cause!

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

, , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to The Party Won't Start 'Til You Walk In!

1. emily 01/04/2010 at 5:24 pm #

That poster is amaaaaaazing! I want a copy!

2. ddeebarkz 01/04/2010 at 5:56 pm #

Ahh, if only I were one year older and lived on the other side of our beloved Steeeeel State.

But this sounds like an amazing benefit, and a fantastic cause indeed. You ppl are great.

3. Kate 01/04/2010 at 10:45 pm #

I’ll be there – can’t wait!

4. Jacky 01/04/2010 at 10:45 pm #

this is great. I’m really glad I shop at a company that gives back to the community =)

5. bridget 01/05/2010 at 12:48 am #

Where I go to school, it is an hour or so away…but I don’t return until Sunday. shoot.

6. Chloe 01/07/2010 at 3:11 pm #

ahhh I want to come just because of the flyer! Is that Clara Bow in shutter shades? oh my!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. ModLife » Blog Archive » A Bit of Inspiration, and a New Year’s Style Resolution - 01/11/2010

[...] employees, and some of our wonderful customers, overtook the AVA/Shadow Lounge for our annual Post-Holiday Party and Benefit. The turnout was amazing – fashionable guys and girls from all over stopped by to enjoy the [...]