[Image Above: rustnbones.wordpress.com]
With Lady Gaga raging all over the radio telling us to ‘just dance,’ we thought it might be a great idea to dedicate today’s Top Ten to just that – dancing. Though a bit of salsa, swing, and hip swiveling may look good, there’s no better way to get an instant reaction from the crowd than breaking out with a nefariously funny dance move. That in mind, here’s some YouTube-illustrated corny dance moves to make you a dancing queen!
10. The Mashed Potato – it’s simply spud-tacular!
9. Once you learn the Night at the Roxbury dance, it will be stuck in your head!
8. What do you think of the Typewriter? Is it your type of dance?
7. Nutritious, delicious – the Cabbage Patch.
6. I hear that people named Forest are the best at dancing the Running Man.
5. If someone accuses you of dancing the Roger Rabbit, say that you were framed.
4. We never tire of seeing people whose exuberance transports them to dance the Bus Driver.
3. One that’s ‘deere’ to all our hearts: the Lawnmower.
2. I don’t know about you, but dancing up a storm makes me hungry. That’s probably why the Shopping Cart was invented.
1. The Sprinkler. You’ll need to pull this one out often, because your dancing is on fire!
Do you have any cheesy ways to boogie to a beat?