[Image Above: touchstonewirelesslp.com]
Life would be so much easier if everything we wanted just grew on trees! Any time you needed anything, you could just saunter out into your yard and pluck it off the bountiful bows of friendly Materialist Mother Nature. Perhaps we’re going out on a limb here with some of the Top 10 items listed below, but ‘leaf’ it be – this is all in good fun!
10. Money. The obvious answer, it just makes sense to put it in this list. (Though, we wish it made cents too!)
9. Concert Tickets. The day someone tells us that growing concert tickets on trees is possible, it will be music to our ears.
8. Elvis Impersonators. Any tree that had these guys brimming on its branches would be the king of all trees!
7. Movie Rentals. It would be a ‘reel’ treat if we could just pick a film to watch off a tree whenever we felt bored.
6. Dance Parties. In this case, each tree should have a species – techno trees, indie pop trees, bad 80′s trees, etc.
5. Puppies! It would make the branches looks doggone cute!
4. Magic Carpets. I suppose these will have to be invented first, but once they are, their popularity will surely take flight.
3. Jokes. “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “A joke on a tree!” “A joke on a tree? Why that’s a funny idea!” “Why yes, yes it is – quite literally.”
2. Board Games. An idea so mind-boggling idea that it might be hard to wrap your cranium around it!
1. Nutella and Banana Sandwiches. If these grew on trees, we’d go ‘hazel-nutty’ with delight!
What do you think would make life better if only it grew on trees?