Styles Cut Out for a Seasonal Transition

A shift in seasons is about to occur,  so metamorphose your wardrobe from woolly, wintry looks into sprightly, spring expressions with the crisp contours found in our new stylebook!  Boasting a bouquet of invigorating colors, ambrosial florals, and stunning statement pieces, these ensembles will be instrumental in your style awakening. So go on, nip your cravings for verdant clothing in the bud by taking a gander at what we’ve put together, then feel the fever!

About ModCloth

11 Responses to Styles Cut Out for a Seasonal Transition

1. lucy 02/16/2010 at 3:59 pm #

I am so excited all this black and studs is on its way out and a softer style is in it’s way in for spring!
    Lucy Laucht: Daily style & inspiration

2. Sonia 02/16/2010 at 4:38 pm #

yay! i love the new lookbook. florals make me so happy! :)

3. Catherine 02/16/2010 at 7:56 pm #

I love the new spring items, but something about the outfits was off. I think there was a bit too much going on. Maybe not everything in the outfit has to be printed. It looked like the models got dressed in the dark. Not the best lookbook, Modcloth.

4. VegetarianGirl21 02/16/2010 at 8:19 pm #

its sad though, i will never shop here at Modcloth again as long as they continue to sell fur (fur is murder after all; many animals died for the ugly things they call fashion that they are selling) >:(

5. Shannon C. 02/16/2010 at 8:32 pm #

Agree with Catherine. The outfits just didn’t look like they went together. There were good elements, they just weren’t pulled together right.

6. marian 02/16/2010 at 10:26 pm #

hmm i always have wanted to dress like that but everyone is always saying that you have to match and wear brown just because yellows and oranges don’t “go” but i LOVE color… and i think that if some people want to dress with out expression, or at least a blank one … fine but Modcloth i think you guys rock… don’t let anyone tell you different!!! :)

7. Katie 02/17/2010 at 6:59 am #

I’d have to agree with Catherine and Shannon. I usually adore the looks in the stylebooks, but this one was kind of randomness-overload. I’m all for things *not* being matchy-matchy, but it was a bit too far this time…

8. Kate (ModCloth) 02/17/2010 at 10:54 am #

Personally, I wish I knew how to pull off ‘mismatched’ outfits with such panache! I really like the Conservatory Chic and the Garnished Glamour outfits in this Lookbook, and I enjoyed the overall effect. Of course, I’m a little bit biased. :)

9. Cassie Guerin 02/17/2010 at 7:40 pm #

I absolutely love this new spring lookbook filled with bold colors and floral prints- my favorite :) I love how flirty these outfits are, yet still show a funky, different side, great job Vasil! And Danielle, the photos look beautiful as always!

10. Kit 02/19/2010 at 12:46 am #

Usually I like the modcloth fashion books, but this time…they are just too busy looking, I think it looks too random and over the top. The outfits clash WAY to much…sorry, modcloth. :(

11. Arielle 03/08/2010 at 7:24 am #

I wish I could wear a lot of the stuff from ModCloth that I love so much, but you guys need to carry bigger sizes! Even an XL would help out. There’s more than just skinny minnies out there who want to look fab! PLEASE help us out!!! <3