There’s nothing that plays upon our heartstrings more than games and dolls we used to play with. So, for the sake of nostalgia, today’s Top 10 will pay tribute to the most terrific toys of our childhood!
10. Cabbage Patch Kids. Kids who didn’t have these dolls were sour, and those who did were sauerkraut.
9. Pound Puppies. A precursor to the Beanie Baby, this pups made kids ‘yappy.’
8. Ninja Turtle Figurines. Best appreciated while eating pizza.
7. Trolls. Especially prized were the ones with jewel belly buttons.
6. Skip-Its. Skip the Skip-it? No way! These things were awesome.
5. Stretch Armstrong. The long arm of the law should hire this dude as a vigilante.
4. Lite-Brites. The song “You Light up My Life” was probably written about this toy.
3. Gak. It’s truly an art how this toy won our heart with its noise like a bodily function.
2. Pogs. The true definition of a fad! Man, these were cool!
1. Popples. These were a ball of fun, literally.
What was your favorite toy as a tot?