This Just In

PinterestTwitterEmailFacebooktumblr

floral full skirt retro indie vintage dress

Va Va Bloom Dress

I am so ready to welcome spring back into my life, and this new dress will be part of the perfect outfit to do it in. I can’t wait to wear it with tights, t-straps, and a cardigan to take Winston for a walk!

What’s your favorite new item this week? How do you plan to wear it?

0 Responses to This Just In

1. Kristy 03/04/2010 at 3:51 pm #

I love your clothes but I wish they are too short. I wish you’d design more dresses that end right below the knee. I find that length, with an empire waist and A-line shape, are the most flattering on me — and many of my friends. Also, please design dresses that work for C and D-cup women! Please! If you did this, you would get SO, SO much business, I promise you! So many cute empire waist-styled dresses are for A and B cups.

2. Jane 03/04/2010 at 4:26 pm #

I would have to agree that some of them are a bit short. I am in school to become a teacher, and I find many of these lovely dresses too short for me to wear to school! :(

3. ModCloth 03/04/2010 at 4:43 pm #

Hi, ladies!

We hear your length concerns, and we’re happy to share a new ‘long dresses’ category with you! Check out: http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Long+Dresses+and+Skirts.

Kristy – unfortunately, we don’t design the garments ourselves, as we are an online retailer. :) Many of the designers we carry are listed in the “Shop by Brands” tab, and they each have their own fit model. Because of this, we list each and every garment’s measurements, making it easy for you to find the garment that’ll fit and flatter your figure the best! :)

4. Lindsay (ModCloth) 03/04/2010 at 5:08 pm #

I love how full the skirt is! I just got it today – I think I’m going to wear it with a chunky cardigan, thick tights, and knee socks to go ice skating!

5. Kristen Renee 03/04/2010 at 5:46 pm #

I love the Petal Pusher Wedges… unfortunately they sold out of my size the very first day…

6. Mary 03/04/2010 at 9:02 pm #

Hop to it Wedges!! Thanks Modcloth for putting things like that on your site. You made my life a little brighter!

7. Hilary 03/05/2010 at 1:22 am #

I have to say, I’m loving all the new stuff you’ve got in. Really wish I didn’t have to save to travel overseas, at the moment. It’s all really cute and quirky. Particularly loving the Little Black Dress in Coral. Lovely.

8. Mara 03/05/2010 at 2:29 am #

Beautiful dress Susan!! I love it. I just wore one of your dresses yesterday in my lookbook..check it out. I hope i made you proud :)
    xox

9. clothes 03/08/2010 at 1:50 am #

I love it, but really sooooo sad about my age. I hope this lovely dress may suitable for my niece.

10. Susan 03/17/2010 at 5:58 pm #

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! We love to hear it :)

Mara, the lookbook is wonderful. Thanks for sharing! xoxo

11. jenna 12/11/2010 at 5:53 pm #

omg i love this i want it sooo bad