Leaping leprechauns — do you know what day Wednesday is? It’s Halloween! Just kidding. It’s St. Patrick’s Day, of course. So today’s Top 10, which we’re ‘dub-lin’ Top Ten Irish Contributions to Culture, touts all things Irish!
10. Claddagh Ring. A ring of love for the circle of life.
9. Shamrocks. There’s no getting over this kind of clover.
8. Guinness. Many are of the stout opinion that this is the best beer in the world.
7. Leprechauns. Where would Lucky Charms be without Leprechauns?
6. The Cranberries. This group’s music lingers on your mind for days after hearing it.
5. Colcannon. You’d ‘butter’ believe this dish is delish!
4. Frank McCourt. ‘Tis impossible to describe how lovely this man’s memoirs are — you’ll just have to read them for yourself!
3. The Commitments. A movie that speaks to souls and soul bands alike.
2. Step Dancing. This form of dance is quite moving, literally.
1. St. Patrick’s Day. That’s this week! So go out and celebrate!
What are your favorite Irish things, and what are your St. Patty’s Day plans?