The Delightful Dozen is Dynamite!

You may already know about the Delightful Dozen, a group of fashion bloggers from across the U.S. who’ve joined forces to swap clothes and inspire each other with their personal style. The brainchild of Alaska blogger Delightfully Tacky, this community of fashionable girls brings together ladies with different styles to share their looks. Today, they show us their creative take on ModCloth’s Dynamite Dress. So far, eight of the twelve ladies have styled up the dress. Check out their amazing ensembles in the photos below, and don’t forget to follow the Delightful Dozen on Facebook to find out how the remaining four girls accessorized the dress!

0 Responses to The Delightful Dozen is Dynamite!

1. Kate 03/26/2010 at 3:27 pm #

I have been seeing this dress pop up on many of my favorite fashion blogs today and it’s so great to see them all in one place!! LOVE this dress and love what they’ve all done with it! This Time Tomorrow, Idee Geniale, and Selective Potential get my favorite votes so far!

2. Mandy (Modcloth) 03/26/2010 at 3:37 pm #

This is really cool! :)

3. Taylor B. 03/26/2010 at 3:49 pm #

It’s great to see how one dress can be worn on so many different body-types! It really helps to see that when buying an item.

4. Jesa 03/26/2010 at 3:59 pm #

I genuinely like all pairings. This is really a clever way to show how versatile a piece is, regarding different styles and body shapes. Very much a refreshing concept! This dress is Dynamite. Pun intended ;)

Cheers, Jesa

5. Crystal (ModCloth) 03/26/2010 at 4:02 pm #

This is great! How fun!

6. Maggie (ModCloth) 03/26/2010 at 4:08 pm #

Absolutely love it! They all look wonderful in that dress, and it’s great to see how they each styled it so differently.

7. megs 03/26/2010 at 6:15 pm #

This is so helpful, thanks!

8. Victoria / Justice Pirate 03/26/2010 at 7:46 pm #

seems like it is a bit small on tall people (like me) but this is really cool!

9. kate 03/26/2010 at 8:45 pm #

oh, i love this dress so much! they all look so lovely..i love how they all styled it so different but yet so amazingly! great choice. x

10. Alyse 03/26/2010 at 9:30 pm #

Love all the ways the dress was styled! Thats my problem, i can think of one cute way to style a piece and then I’m out of ideas!

11. jill 03/27/2010 at 7:54 am #

so fantastic! i especially love the second look with the crinoline underneath.

12. Sophie 03/27/2010 at 8:31 am #

So cool!
    It’s so funny that for some people it’s a top, and it doesn’t look weird.
    Great styling ideas!

13. Jenni 03/27/2010 at 11:14 am #

These ladies are fantastic! I love this idea. It’s always cool to see something styled by the minds of so many different people. It makes the item seem much more tangible from a marketing perspective. So many ways to wear this lovely dress!

14. Heather 03/27/2010 at 11:35 am #

there are great ideas here!

15. Mousevox Vintage 03/27/2010 at 12:35 pm #

This has been my favorite piece to see them style so far. Adorable!

16. Tori 03/27/2010 at 6:23 pm #

Wow I love seeing the same item a ton of times. I hate wearing the same thing over and over again – so I love the inspiration of mixing it up. It’s awesome how they each bring their own style and awesomeness to a single piece. Wowo

17. SharonLei 03/28/2010 at 6:24 am #

The Delightful Dozen gang are super chic women! They all have different styles, but are all so fabulous! :) I love how they each styled the Dynamite dress!! Superb.

xx Love & Aloha

18. Alix 03/29/2010 at 12:32 am #

they all look so adorable. cute dress, cute styling, cute ladies. SO PERFECT

19. Turi (ModCloth) 03/29/2010 at 11:25 am #

Check out how Delightfully Tacky styled the dress!

It’s a totally different look than the others and I love it!

20. Blair 03/29/2010 at 4:45 pm #

The dress is lovely, but observing the pictures reveals that it’s quite short! Most of the bloggers are either holding it down, or even wearing as a shirt or another skirt underneath. I hope this might reveal something to modcloth about the length of their dresses. I have turned down many a purchase because I felt uncomfortable with the length. Maybe consider stocking longer ones? Though in every other regard, Modcloth, I must applaud you, :)

21. Turi (ModCloth) 03/29/2010 at 8:37 pm #

Blair, Check out our Longer Lengths category page! :)

22. Casey 05/05/2010 at 11:35 am #

I really like Selective Potential’s outfit. I like how she did the red cardi vest with the dress because it brings out the darker tones in the dress. I also love What I Wore’s outfit because the white trench looks awesome with the black skinny jeans!