There’s no better proof that ‘fashion is art’ than what one might call “Surrealist Fashion.” Take a look at the examples below to see what we mean!
10. Moschino’s multi-shirt sweater. This shirt is at the top of the charts!
9. BC Shoes’ Hop to It Wedges. These keep selling out, so ‘g-rabbit’ before it’s gone!
8. Hussein Chalayan’s laser dress. Laser light shows aren’t only for science centers.
7. Marjan Pejoski’s Björk swan dress. Some thought Björk was a quack for wearing this dress, but we thought she was pretty awesome!
6. Agatha Ruiz de la Prada’s breakfast dress. Makes life sunny and sunny side up.
5. Viktor & Rolf’s NO Coat. Now, that’s what I call a statement piece!
4. Antony Gormley’s face hat. Wearing this will put your style a head above the rest.
3. Elsa Schiaparelli’s shoe hat.This hat kicked off the surreal fashion aesthetic.
2. Jean-Charles de Castelbajac’s Warhol dress. Fashion = art.
1. Manish Arora’s carousel dress. This guy’s not horsing around!
Which of the above is your favorite? What do you think of surrealist fashion?